Hmmm, 8 on a Saturday night...

And so many experts stepping on each other for time saying nothing.

Couldn't get your pimple cheetos faces a date?

Me neither.

Drive on.

634841[/snapback]

Three youngest kids in bed. Between shifts at McDonald's...wanted to see what my smarter brethern were doing....That's my story.....

The pipeline of future talent evaluators is strong. The NFL has a bright, bright future.

Me neither.

Drive on.

634841[/snapback]

Two kids and they are watching Toy Story, I have seen it about 29 times. So I decided to check into the think tank of TBD.

Fun times for sure. :lol:

Kinda seems like this board was built for times like this, no? :P

My little one is out shopping with a friend, and wife at a birthday party for her friends daughters 18th birthday. 

Well that and I had a root canal yesterday, so I feel like crap.

634874[/snapback]

They didn't hook ya up with any good painkillers? What a rip off!

They didn't hook ya up with any good painkillers? What a rip off!

634885[/snapback]

I have been on antibiotics and painjkillers for a little over a week, they are starting to tear me up now. So I hold off as much as I can I taking the Vicodins (sp??) at least. That and it makes me real sleepy.

Me neither.

Drive on.

634841[/snapback]

Don't know about you , but I have had a productive night. I watched the Rahman/Toney fight on HBO. Then I have been watching L&O CI and L&O SVU.

Wife's in Omaha, NE for a glass bead making class so that's the best I can do

My little one is out shopping with a friend, and wife at a birthday party for her friends daughters 18th birthday. 

Well that and I had a root canal yesterday, so I feel like crap.

634874[/snapback]

That blows. Hope you feel better soon.

Last night I prepared a breakfast casserole I believe it's calld a quiche. 9x 12 pan Filled with ripped chunks of a french loaf, marble sized ,brown sausage,chopped onion and green pepper, swiss cheese and one dozen eggs scrambled. Poured scrambled eggs over the ingredients in the pan and put in the fridge for the night. This morning at 9.20 put the pan in the oven at 350 should be done in 45 minutes. Food Food glorious Food.

It was a good night. Went out with my girl and some friends to a japanese steakhouse, then for coffee. Our chef was thoroughly entertaining. then went back to my buddies place, played with his dogs and drank some of his homemade brew. (a nice stout) All in all it was a good night.