The League

gantrules

After watching parts of the Giants/Cleveland, Eagles/Lions, Pack/Colts, Falcons/Cards and Raiders/Bucs games I can honestly say that my interest level in the NFL is dwindling.

I use to love watching other teams than the Bills....but the level of play seems to be nowhere near what it use to be.

To me it's starting to become a lot like the NBA.....overpaid stars who just celebrate every little thing they do on the field to make sportscenter.

The Falcons game was the worst example...I've never seen a more poorly played game in my life.

Perhaps it's just me......but I ended up watching more baseball on Sunday than football.

After watching parts of the Giants/Cleveland, Eagles/Lions, Pack/Colts, Falcons/Cards and Raiders/Bucs games I can honestly say that my interest level in the NFL is dwindling.

I use to love watching other teams than the Bills....but the level of play seems to be nowhere near what it use to be.

To me it's starting to become a lot like the NBA.....overpaid stars who just celebrate every little thing they do on the field to make sportscenter.

The Falcons game was the worst example...I've never seen a more poorly played game in my life.

Perhaps it's just me......but I ended up watching more baseball on Sunday than football.

46545[/snapback]

The colts packers game was excellent, a great football game to watch...but basically every other game yesterday sucked...down here in tally we had the falcons-cards game on, yawn...and the jags-titans game on...another yawn...so i settled for watching The Empire Strikes Back DVD...

The colts packers game was excellent, a great football game to watch...but basically every other game yesterday sucked...down here in tally we had the falcons-cards game on, yawn...and the jags-titans game on...another yawn...so i settled for watching The Empire Strikes Back DVD...

46557[/snapback]

Looks like defense is either getting better...or most teams have offensive problems. Too many 3 and outs...makes for a boring game.

Looks like defense is either getting better...or most teams have offensive problems. Too many 3 and outs...makes for a boring game.

-----------------------------

To me it's almost like every team is practically identical except for some nominal differences. There really aren't any "identities" like their use to be.