Blockbuster Trade Happening!

My source just had brunch with Marv at Dennys and he ordered a veggie omelette while my source ordered the Grand Slam #3!

Marv leaned over and whispered he would like a sausage link for a carrot stick plus some iced tea to be named later. My source countered with a strip of bacon for Marv's buttermilk biscuit!

oh snap! its on!

C'mon v-coach! Someone keep me posted!

I dont know what is worse, the post or the fact that you took time out of your day to post it.

632994[/snapback]

Frankly, i'd rather read this than lv-bills newest installment of his anti-marv anti-bills crusade

Frankly, i'd rather read this than lv-bills newest installment of his anti-marv anti-bills crusade

633003[/snapback]

I think it was an anti-marv thread. Maybe not. Im tired of those also. Dont get me wrong, Im tired of losing more, but I dont think taking shots at a guy who has been on the job 3 months makes any sense.

sigh. Go ahead and HATE, all you haters, but when September rolls around and you wonder why this team doesnt have more sausage links, dont come crying to me.

Contract details follow:

Veggie omelette $4.95

Grand Slam #3 $6.95

Iced Tea $1.95

tax .98

tip $2.50

My inside source tells me Marv has his eyes on some Canadian Bacon that has been lighting up the league!

sigh. Go ahead and HATE, all you haters, but when September rolls around and you wonder why this team doesnt have more sausage links, dont come crying to me.

Contract details follow:

Veggie omelette $4.95

Grand Slam #3    $6.95

Iced Tea  $1.95

tax .98

tip $2.50

My inside source tells me Marv has his eyes on some Canadian Bacon that has been lighting up the league!

633314[/snapback]

How is the weather on your planet today? Here on earth, more specifically Buffalo NY, it is cool but sunny. :lol:

Contract details follow:

Veggie omelette $4.95

Grand Slam #3    $6.95

Iced Tea  $1.95

tax .98

tip $2.50

633314[/snapback]

The bit that will not die....

My source just had brunch with Marv at Dennys and he ordered a veggie omelette while    my source ordered the Grand Slam #3!

Marv leaned over and whispered he would like a sausage link for a carrot stick plus some iced tea to be named later. My source countered with a strip of bacon for Marv's buttermilk biscuit!

oh snap! its on!

C'mon v-coach! Someone keep me posted!

632990[/snapback]

Veggie Omlette = RJ

He never should have made the order for the Veggie Omlette. I know hindsight is 20/20, but he could have had the Meatlover's Skillet or Moons Over My Hammy instead