4 FA visits today!!!!

from bb.com and billsdaily, reporting the bills have brought in 4 players today for a visit. QB Craig Nall(GB) DE Jared DeVires(lions) S Matt Bowen(redskins) and my favorite OT Jason Fabini(Jets)

not to sure about DeVires, but Bowen seems solid, and Nall is a great depth QB. As far as Fabini, I love this visit personally he is a very solid veteran OT....lets get this guy Marv!!!!! I hope we can get Nall he is pretty good depth wise and I hope we sign Fabini, he will deffinetly help our OL!!!!!!

whats your take??? opinion???

632506[/snapback]

Those guys visited today? Get the F**k out of here????? :doh:

(Sorry, just messing with you man. Check the other threads, as each of the players you have mentioned have been torn to shreds, no matter how good or bad they might end up being.)

If his last name isn't Hutchinson or bentley, your gonna get torn to shreds for suggesting that any of these players are decent

(not from me, I'm atleast willing to wait til after the draft into the preseason to start questioning the direction of the team)

My take

Nall sounds good as that project QB Marv talked about wanting earlier

Devries sounds good but from what I have seen he was pretty much a special teams player on the Lions so I don't know if he is intended to be a depth player or a starter here

Bowen is also supposed to be a great special teamms player, weither he will be a starter or a depth player here is unknown

Faibini getting up there in age and had some injury problems last year, but there is a chance he could turn it around in Buffalo, sounds like he was a cap casualty for the Jets so he might still be effective as a starter (possibly even a good mentor for a draft pick this year?)