OK So now we use the draft

30dive

But....But....But was it not to very long ago that we heard something to the effect that the future is now? I'll go with the plan to build through the draft, but it then does beg the question....."When is the future?"

But....But....But was it not to very long ago that we heard something to the effect that the future is now?  I'll go with the plan to build through the draft, but it then does beg the question....."When is the future?"

632245[/snapback]

The future is NOW! No wait, that's the present.....wait a sec, now it's the past.

Oh hell, who knows anymore. :devil:

But....But....But was it not to very long ago that we heard something to the effect that the future is now?  I'll go with the plan to build through the draft, but it then does beg the question....."When is the future?"

632245[/snapback]

Not trying to sound overly negative or anything but I've never had expectations of making the playoffs in 2006. Last year covinced me that this team is more than one offseason away from being a good football team. But it is the NFL, so I guess you never know.

You are right, no one ever promised us the playoffs....But when the owner says the future is now, I've got to think he is not thinking that the draft is the way we are going to do it. That said, I will accept using the draft and building for future success.....But, I am still hoping that we build us a nice O-line for this year, that will give our "skill" players an opportunity to show their stuff and give us a chance in a few games for 2006.