Moulds v. Pickett

So the Bills are still holding onto Eric Moulds. I know there are a few posts of rumors he was cut today.

If it came down between keeping Eric Moulds and not signing Ryan Pickett, or releasing Moulds to provide more money to draw Pickett in, which would you choose?

Personally, I would have cut Moulds a month ago and signed Pickett.

Agreed. I'm really surprised Pickett escaped OBD (barring any info on contract $$$, which I haven't seen yet) since I'd have thought Juron would like to make a splash on the defensive side of the ball.

I wonder if Fairchild has a plan for EM?

So the Bills are still holding onto Eric Moulds.  I know there are a few posts of rumors he was cut today.

If it came down between keeping Eric Moulds and not signing Ryan Pickett, or releasing Moulds to provide more money to draw Pickett in, which would you choose?

Personally, I would have cut Moulds a month ago and signed Pickett.

632145[/snapback]

I don't think the Moulds dealings impacted Pickett's signing with the Pack in ANY way...and I've yet to see that even suggested, except for this thread. (But, i haven't read all the threads yet, either.) AFAIK the two are TOTALLY unrelated.

Agreed.  I'm really surprised Pickett escaped OBD (barring any info on contract $$$, which I haven't seen yet) since I'd have thought Juron would like to make a splash on the defensive side of the ball.

I wonder if Fairchild has a plan for EM?

632172[/snapback]

Maybe we can use EM as a decoy to open up Lee EVans for 3TD's in a half like we did in Miami?