J.P. Lossman, A Loss,or the Man?

Guest dog14787

Guest dog14787

The Outcome of the J.P. Lossman experiment is yet to be determined. I myself feel he is extremely talented, raw yes, still unexperienced yes, thanks to being full of Mularkey for a year, but he deserves a fair chance to be a starter in this league. He never should have been pulled last year. With J.P at the helm, The Bills have alot of speed on the offensive side of the ball for the opposition to worry about. Would it be nice to move up in the draft and snatch a guy like Young by some miracle? Of course, but it isn't going to happen. levy's conservative by nature, If he ever makes a huge blockbuster trade I'll eat my doggie tail!!!

GO BUFFALO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Outcome of the J.P. Lossman experiment is yet to be determined. I myself  feel he is extremely talented, raw yes, still unexperienced yes,  thanks to being full of Mularkey for a year, but he deserves a fair chance to be a starter in this league. He never should have been pulled last year. With J.P at the helm, The Bills have alot of speed on the offensive side of the ball for the opposition to worry about. Would it be nice to move up in the draft and snatch a guy like Young by some miracle? Of course, but it isn't going to happen. levy's conservative by nature, If he ever makes a huge blockbuster trade I'll eat my doggie tail!!!

GO BUFFALO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

631629[/snapback]

JP Losman will go down as the only QB ever drafted #1, then declared a bust before he ever got any meaningful playing time. At this point I am so sick of the whining about JP, I wish the Bills would cut him so he could sign up with some other team and flourish over there! That's when the "I knew JP was a winner" posts will come out :devil:

PTR

Guest dog14787
JP Losman will go down as the only QB ever drafted #1, then declared a bust before he ever got any meaningful playing time.  At this point I am so sick of the whining about JP, I wish the Bills would cut him so he could sign up with some other team and flourish over there!  That's when the "I knew JP was a winner" posts will come out  :lol:

PTR

632002[/snapback]

:devil: Funny how things work isn't it ? lol, We have the next best thing to Micheal Vick and we send him packing to a team like the Jet's so he comes back and beats the hell out of us twice a year. :)

Levy won't give up on the kid that easily, levy's big on heart and the kids got lots of it. :lol: The offensive game plan last year was terrible for a starting QB. lol, so was the Offensive line for that matter.