So you are the Bills marketing director....

Lv-Bills

are due now.

How do you sell this team to the public?  A 5-11 team.  They've cut loose some of it's fading stars.  And they've signed Trip, Royal and Davis, three players that have pretty much done jack so far in their NFL career.

How do you sell these tickets to a fan base that was already pissed off?

Anyone?  Slogan? 

Anything?

Anyone wanna try this one?

631191[/snapback]

Learn Spanish?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

....for the last several years,I've been going to the games for the great lot 1/pole 5/6 tailgate party.If we actually WIN a game,that's a bonus. I can have the NFL ticket at home,but nothing beats being at 'The Ralph' on gameday!!!!!

631441[/snapback]

I'll be god-damned if I'm putting any money in that old bastard's pocket this year.

....for the last several years,I've been going to the games for the great lot 1/pole 5/6 tailgate party.If we actually WIN a game,that's a bonus. I can have the NFL ticket at home,but nothing beats being at 'The Ralph' on gameday!!!!!

631441[/snapback]

I'm with ya', but I see so many people roll in just before gametime and this team is in such a fuctup state, it's hard to imagine those people putting up with it very long. It's a shame to see this team turning into the mid-1990's Bengals, I've always felt that allowing the team to bottom out is just too risky. They should have kept Williams, Adams and Milloy if only to allow them to hold their own around the LOS. Know what's really scary? Best center left in FA.......Trey Teague. :lol:

I'm with ya',  but I see so many people roll in just before gametime and this team is in such a fuctup state, it's hard to imagine those people putting up with it very long.  It's a shame to see this team turning into the mid-1990's Bengals, I've always felt that allowing the team to bottom out is just too risky.  They should have kept Williams, Adams and Milloy if only to allow them to hold their own around the LOS.  Know what's really scary?  Best center left in FA.......Trey Teague. :lol:

631470[/snapback]

Pshaw, who needs an OL in today's NFL?

Learn Spanish?

631426[/snapback]

LMAO......................I don't even get this one, but it made me crack up for some reason. This one......on the front of the media guide would be hilarious. It would definately get people talking. lol

are due now.

How do you sell this team to the public?  A 5-11 team.  They've cut loose some of it's fading stars.  And they've signed Trip, Royal and Davis, three players that have pretty much done jack so far in their NFL career.

How do you sell these tickets to a fan base that was already pissed off?

Anyone?  Slogan? 

Anything?

Anyone wanna try this one?

631191[/snapback]

"Marv"

Kind of sad, I think - but also true.

<ANNOUNCER VOICE-OVER>

"Remember the 90's? Weren't they great! Re-live all your favorite memories in the SAME STADIUM! You'll see many of the same numbers you remember!"

Young Fan:"Hey, Dad, its number 12!"

Dad: "No, Son, number 12 was retired."

Young Fan: "No, up there in the Luxury Box!"

Dad: "Wow!"

<Jim Kelley gives camera thumbs-up>

<ANNOUNCER>

"But wait! If you act now you have a shot at glimpsing Hall of Fame Coach and current napping GM Marv Levy!"

Dad: "I'm so glad he rested up during Free Agency!"

<ANNOUNCER>

"So authentic you'll feel like you're at a winning stadium again! Get your Season Tickets now to BillsMania '06! Tickets are trickling fast!"

<Thurman Thomas holds up a Genny Cream Ale and Scott Norwood bursts into tears>

<ANNOUNCER VOICE-OVER>

"Remember the 90's? Weren't they great! Re-live all your favorite memories in the SAME STADIUM! You'll see many of the same numbers you remember!"

Young Fan:"Hey, Dad, its number 12!"

Dad: "No, Son, number 12 was retired."

Young Fan: "No, up there in the Luxury Box!"

Dad: "Wow!"

<Jim Kelley gives camera thumbs-up>

<ANNOUNCER>

"But wait! If you act now you have a shot at glimpsing Hall of Fame Coach and current napping GM Marv Levy!"

Dad: "I'm so glad he rested up during Free Agency!"

<ANNOUNCER>

"So authentic you'll feel like you're at a winning stadium again! Get your Season Tickets now to BillsMania '06! Tickets are trickling fast!"

<Thurman Thomas holds up a Genny Cream Ale and Scott Norwood bursts into tears>

631525[/snapback]

lol. This could be a great spoof playable on the front page of TBD.

The only way you can sell tickets is to market the seats behind the visitor's benches.

"Where would you rather be than over there, with that other team, right now."

631513[/snapback]

lmao................just saw that Where would you rather be thing....might email that to the Bills if nothing else happens soon.