So you are the Bills marketing director....

Lv-Bills

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another message board tie-in:

In honor of the general tone of the board, the Bills will give away roasted cornish hens to the first 10,000 people @ home games.  They'll be known as "Chicken Littles".

631270[/snapback]

And if the blind epileptic squirrel works out VABills will get Crow. :)

In honor of the general tone of the board, the Bills will give away roasted cornish hens to the first 10,000 people @ home games.  They'll be known as "Chicken Littles".

631270[/snapback]

By the same token the first 10,000 Bills "Kool Aid" drinkers will be given Deeds to the Brooklyn Bridge. :)

are due now.

How do you sell this team to the public?  A 5-11 team.  They've cut loose some of it's fading stars.  And they've signed Trip, Royal and Davis, three players that have pretty much done jack so far in their NFL career.

How do you sell these tickets to a fan base that was already pissed off?

Anyone?  Slogan? 

Anything?

Anyone wanna try this one?

631191[/snapback]

Focus on the tailgating. I've missed one home game since the early 1990's, and I can honestly say for the first time ever I would not drive an hour and a half to the stadium just to watch this POS team play. The goodwill established in the 1990's is history, so the re-building sales pitch of 2001 ain't gonna' fly. Right now this is quite possibly the worst roster in the league punctuated by a head coach who has been lousy and a staff with many 3rd and 4th rate assistant coaching options. This team has all the makings of being the absolute worst in the league.

Focus on the tailgating.  I've missed one home game since the early 1990's, and I can honestly say for the first time ever I would not drive an hour and a half to the stadium just to watch this POS team play.  The goodwill established in the 1990's is history,  so the re-building sales pitch of 2001 ain't gonna' fly.  Right now this is quite possibly the worst roster in the league punctuated by a head coach who has been lousy and a staff with many 3rd and 4th rate assistant coaching options.  This team has all the makings of being the absolute worst in the league.

631326[/snapback]

Well, at least once a year, you can count on us picking you up and driving you to the game. Nirvjam is our designated driver, and you HAVE seen our cars. :lol:

Vertically challenged is that like Undertall?  :lol:

631287[/snapback]

No, that's like Doug Flutie.

631270[/snapback]

Why not a DVD of the movie "Chicken Little" by Disney instead?

Well, at least once a year, you can count on us picking you up and driving you to the game. Nirvjam is our designated driver, and you HAVE seen our cars.  :lol:

631333[/snapback]

Just remember the jumper cables... 0:)

Sure, but the car did LOOK nice, no?  :lol:

Are we the Beverly Friggin Hilbillies or what?

631345[/snapback]

I'd go more for Green Acres, myself. 0:)

BADOL, we could follow through on what we threatened to do a couple of times last season -- skip the game and extend the tailgate instead...

"Good seats still available !!!"

631301[/snapback]

Wow - Nice.

1. Simple

2. True

3. And will be true for every game after the opener.

Nice. Remind to buy you a beverage of your choice at the opener. This has to be the winner.