Who would you rather draft?

B.Bunkley or H.Ngata?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. B.Bunkley or H.Ngata?

• Bunkley
    • Ngata

When die hard PARROTS get their core philosophy in life challenged, the foam usually spews out of the beaks fast and furious...

"Well, now who's being silly? Jimmy Williams is clearly the BEST CB (with S potential) coming out in this draft"

LOL!!!

Jimmy Williams played corner but cannot handle serious man assignments and is a better S prospect than he is a corner prospect by a wide margin. He is also a seriously loud, stupid, and cocky F-=K who irritates everyone around him. But, PARROT you will, because PARROTING=PROOF is your core philosophy in life.

"I'll be honest, I don't remember seeing Allen play CB. He was OK, from what I saw, at S."

As a PARROT, you get high marks for honesty there...

"But YOU are so omnipresent, you've seen ALL the prospects play up-close and personal and enough times for you to make absolute judgements"

Nope - but I have seen all of them play many times...

"AND you can tell that A guy who played S all last year is going to be a better CB than the best college CB coming out. "

Ah, the foaming BEAK - such a lovely message board thing when PARROTS get their feathers ruffled. If you could read, RETARD, I clearly stated that Allen returned in 2005 solely because he got a promise from Fulmer to play CB. Allen played CB in 2005 until he suffered a dislocated hip against Georgia. So, first of all, your angry little statement has the most basic assumption WRONG. Allen was a shutdown corner in 2003 as he got playing time and started for the second half of the season. But only those who watched him know that, because the PARROTING of the gurus all has him at S and that is what YOUR BIRDBRAIN "knows" about him...

and as for your 100% PURE PARROTED "definition" of "the best college CB coming out" ... well, POLLY, we could surely revisit that when Jimmy Williams starts at S somewhere in the NFL come September...

"Wow you must really be the absolute BEST talent evauator alive...or...You are a giant troll as$hole?"

Indeed, POLLY, there is no such thing as the football fan who observes and thinks for himself. Rather, there are "gurus" and there are PARROTS, and nobody is allowed to have an opinion other than the "gurus" who are assumed to be never wrong, like WRONG about Mike Williams...

Have a cracker on me, beaked one...

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic