New Fox Sports Mock

mjjk73

Has bills taking bunkley

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5408652

630948[/snapback]

Given that Mario and Brick will be off the board, and potentially one of the 3 QBs could mess us up by falling out of the top 7 picks, I would be happy with Bunkley from the little I know. I think he could be a better fit than Ngata who has me worried, and a much better fit than Huff, who doesn't address our line needs, and doesn't shine as a talent enough to warrant picking away from the lines.

There is a lot of time before the draft, but with the Brees signing this could make sense. I'm officially giving up on my dreams of Mario Williams being available at #8. The rest of the world seems to have come around to what I've thought for months, so unless we trade up, we are going to have to settle for someone else. Bunkley doesn't get me too excited, but might be our best options. But if Cutler falls this far, I would look for a trade down partner and take a Bunkley a little deeper in the draft while adding another pick.

My final take on the dream draft, then I will give it up and return to reality, just like back when I hoped Peppers would fall to #4:

1) TEX - Bush

2) NO - Brick

3) TEN - Leinart

4) NYJ - Cutler

5) GB - Hawk

6) SF - Davis

7) OAK - Young

8) BILLS - Mario Williams

Given that Mario and Brick will be off the board, and potentially one of the 3 QBs could mess us up by falling out of the top 7 picks, I would be happy with Bunkley from the little I know.  I think he could be a better fit than Ngata who has me worried, and a much better fit than Huff, who doesn't address our line needs, and doesn't shine as a talent enough to warrant picking away from the lines.

There is a lot of time before the draft, but with the Brees signing this could make sense.  I'm officially giving up on my dreams of Mario Williams being available at #8.  The rest of the world seems to have come around to what I've thought for months, so unless we trade up, we are going to have to settle for someone else.  Bunkley doesn't get me too excited, but might be our best options.  But if Cutler falls this far, I would look for a trade down partner and take a Bunkley a little deeper in the draft while adding another pick.

My final take on the dream draft, then I will give it up and return to reality, just like back when I hoped Peppers would fall to #4:

1) TEX - Bush

2) NO - Brick

3) TEN - Leinart

4) NYJ - Cutler

5) GB - Hawk

6) SF - Davis

7) OAK - Young

8) BILLS - Mario Williams

631035[/snapback]

That would be nice but unlikely. At this point Ngata is more of a need than Bunkley. We need a guy who's strength is stopping the run.