Bernard stays w/ Seahawks

Well, no outlet reported it. So i think it's safe to assume that's the case.

Remember Ralph's little bit of prophecy?

"We have to watch our costs in all directions and run a very cost-effective operation. We will be active in free agency. And we'll try to make prudent decisions on players. But we're not going to be able to throw money away like these high revenue clubs. "

630862[/snapback]

oh...so if a tree falls in the woods....

Please point out the post where I said that.

Don't hurt yourself, Papa Smurf. I'll spare you the effort. I never said that. You asked what available options there were out there and I said Runyan as a stop-gap.

Marv's painted himself into a draft corner by not attempting to pick up Bentley Hutch or Shaffer. He almost HAS to draft three OL.

630849[/snapback]

Bingo! But hey, you just aren't patient enough JSP. It's early yet. You are just too damn impatient. Look at all the sifted through, bargain bin guys out there.......well ok......maybe don't look. But hey, if we used every round in the draft on the offensive line, maybe 2 of them will work out. Then, in three years with the same type of drafting, we'll finally have a full line. Oh, along with superblocker, multi-millionaire, Bob Royal.

Bingo!  But hey, you just aren't patient enough JSP.  It's early yet.  You are just too damn impatient.  Look at all the sifted through, bargain bin guys out there.......well ok......maybe don't look.  But hey, if we used every round in the draft on the offensive line, maybe 2 of them will work out.  Then, in three years with the same type of drafting, we'll finally have a full line.  Oh, along with superblocker, multi-millionaire, Bob Royal.

630960[/snapback]

I think you have a man crush on JSP....not that there's anything wrong with that...he is kinda cute...in a Neanderthal kinda way.