Woman fired from job because...

...her bra size is too big. :P

http://www.nypost.com/gossip/pagesix/60978.htm

DANCER NOT SHOW'S CUP OF C

March 14, 2006 -- A BUSTY ballerina claims she was fired from the Broadway hit, "Movin' Out," because her breasts grew a cup size while she was recovering from an injury and she could no longer fit into her costumes. Alice Alyse was a top dancer making $130,000 a year in the touring company show featuring Billy Joel's music and Twyla Tharp's choreography. She has now hired lawyer Larry Klayman, the scourge of the Clinton White House after he founded Judicial Watch, to sue the producers for wrongful termination and sexual harassment. Klayman told Page Six there was "a culture of fear and intimidation" backstage. Alyse, a dark-haired beauty, was injured twice, once after being dropped from six feet in the air. "I was coming back, but my breasts had gotten bigger," she said. "I'm a size zero, but the costumes were tight." A stage manager allegedly screamed at her: "Those [bleep]ing boobs are huge . . . We hired you at a C, and now you're a D." "He was irrational," Alyse said. "I started apologizing. I was crying." And then she was fired. Said Klayman, "This is the first time a woman has been persecuted for having bigger boobs." The producers had no comment.

Photo Gallery

"I'm a size zero, but the costumes were tight." A stage manager allegedly screamed at her: "Those [bleep]ing boobs are huge . . . We hired you at a C, and now you're a D."

:P

Those sound like some nice proportions.