Richmond Wallers

Dr. Fong

Childrens Museum is really good.  You may also want to go to the canal in Shockoe Bottom and take a ride on a canal boat.

628875[/snapback]

Two solid suggestions. Thanks bro.

My son loves the water so maybe we'll go for a boat ride. Probably have time for both actually. Do you happen to have a link to a website with information about the canal boats? I found the Children's Museum easy enough, but can't seem to find anything on the canal boats.

Legend Brewing Company! Ya never go wrong there

I'll be in Richmond on Saturday with my 3 year old.  Looking for something to pass the day since we'll be having to wait for Mom to go to a job fair.  I was thinking zoo, but if someone has a better idea please share it.

628845[/snapback]

Again, Legend Brewing Company, sit on the deck, you drink beer, he can gaze out at the skyline, check out some passing trains, you can see the river from there, there may be a bluegrass band, plus, and I stress, no admission charge, and a gift shop that kids do not go crazy over!

Two solid suggestions.  Thanks bro.

My son loves the water so maybe we'll go for a boat ride.  Probably have time for both actually.  Do you happen to have a link to a website with information about the canal boats?  I found the Children's Museum easy enough, but can't seem to find anything on the canal boats.

628880[/snapback]

I'll be in Richmond on Saturday with my 3 year old.  Looking for something to pass the day since we'll be having to wait for Mom to go to a job fair.  I was thinking zoo, but if someone has a better idea please share it.

628845[/snapback]

Maymont Park -- Although there hasn’t been much activity in the bear exhibit