Someone please try and convince me...

Someone out there please try and convince me that there is a better receiver out there for the Bills in 2006 than Moulds. Although Givens may be younger he is not on the same level. Everyone else seems like a downgrade (maybe not in the long run but at least for next year). Do you remember the offense 2 years ago without him? Ouch... All the other teams have to do is stack the line on McGahee. There will have to be life for the Bills after Moulds eventually but there is not a player this year out there in the draft or free agency that will help the bills more than Moulds would.

Someone out there please try and convince me that there is a better receiver out there for the Bills in 2006 than Moulds. Although Givens may be younger he is not on the same level. Everyone else seems like a downgrade (maybe not in the long run but at least for next year). Do you remember the offense 2 years ago without him? Ouch... All the other teams have to do is stack the line on McGahee. There will have to be life for the Bills after Moulds eventually but there is not a player this year out there in the draft or free agency that will help the bills more than Moulds would.

628685[/snapback]

Theres a big reason why Moulds shouldn't be on the Bills in 2006: He doesn't want to be.

You've seen how that detracts largely from a football team when that happens. If he doesn't wanna be here, don't let the door hit him in the ass on the way out.

Theres a big reason why Moulds shouldn't be on the Bills in 2006: He doesn't want to be.

You've seen how that detracts largely from a football team when that happens.  If he doesn't wanna be here, don't let the door hit him in the ass on the way out.

628688[/snapback]

He just wants what he was offered and maybe "slighlty" less, he probably sees $$$ being thrown around to players with half his talent and says he wants a piece of it before it dry's up if there is no intention to keep him anyway.

You've seen how that detracts largely from a football team when that happens.  If he doesn't wanna be here, don't let the door hit him in the ass on the way out.

628688[/snapback]

Exactly. Time for Marv to clean house and get these "me" players out of here for "we" players.

The big problem is cost! That's it--but cutting Moulds to pay an inferior receiver 5M/year makes no sense. We should just keep Moulds, he and/or his personal advisor should keep their mouths shut! And then pay him his contract or renegotiate it a little to lessen the cap hit. Seems pretty simple.

I'm not sure what all the crying in the beer is about Moulds. Receivers who average barely 10 yards per catch and rack up just a little over 800 yards and 4 TDs in a full season are a dime a dozen. In fact, a closer look shows that Moulds has not snagged more than 5 TDs in a season since 2002 -- and the whole offense was quite prolific that year.

Of course, that's just because our QBs suck, right...

He just wants what he was offered and maybe "slighlty" less, he probably sees $$$ being thrown around to players with half his talent and says he wants a piece of it before it dry's up if there is no intention to keep him anyway.

628695[/snapback]

Uh, he's already getting an exuberant amount of money for this year.

628685[/snapback]

I just heard Givens signed a 5 year contract with the Titans...one more option gone...Moulds is staying!