Finally, Ryan Pickett is in Buffalo today....

Wells is still in his mid 20s and has 26 starts to his credit.

Plus...come on people, the dude played for Clarion! CLARION!

This FA Guard class is pretty damn weak, any real improvement we get for the Guard sports will be seen in the NFL Draft. Still though, if we can get a young, big guy like this with starting experience in FA, hell...I'm all for it. Just for depth, its a wise move.

I still think the Bills need to bring in a STARTING OT and a STARTING Center in FA though. Runyan and Mawae would be perfect.

I still think the Bills need to bring in a STARTING OT and a STARTING Center in FA though.  Runyan and Mawae would be perfect.

628572[/snapback]

I could not agree MORE Malta....and here is why:

Bringing in Runyan and Mawae brings instant credibility to the OL....they will both help the younger OL projects like Peters develop better...Runyan and Mawae have both played in a good amount of big games over the years...and are both used to playing on colder weather enviroments.

And boy would landing both of these guys help Willis...and help Buffalo further find out REALLY what they have in JP and even Willis for that matter

GET 'ER DONE MARV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big guy--6'4" 320 pounds with 26 NFL starts who's got to be better than Jerman (not hard).

Cardinals | Wells tendered

Sat, 11 Mar 2006 20:41:46 -0800

The Arizona Cardinals have tendered restricted free agent OG Reggie Wells with the low offer of $712,000. The team would receive a sixth-round draft choice as compensation if he signs elsewhere for the 2006 season.

His stats look average

Reggie Wells has been on my radar for a while (see my sig line). He is worthy of a 6th IMHO, and I think he is certainly ready to step in and start at guard.

He is 6-4 and 320 lbs. He'll maul all day long. He is what the Bills are looking for in interior linemen.

Also, the Cards were thinking about trying him at center as he is very bright guy (for a lineman).