If EM wants out so badly.

Eric's situation has nothing to do with JP? Are you crazy?

Stop making Moulds out to be the villain.

628174[/snapback]

In another post, you called someone an idiot. Here, you are giving orders. I suppose that you want us all to love Moulds the way you do, and the fact that not everybody does is causing you to act like a fool.

You will probably be disappointed, because neither SDS nor the mods have made wanting to perform oral on Eric Moulds a prerequisite to posting here.

In another post, you called someone an idiot. Here, you are giving orders. I suppose that you want us all to love Moulds the way you do, and the fact that not everybody does is causing you to act like a fool.

You will probably be disappointed, because neither SDS nor the mods have made wanting to perform oral on Eric Moulds a prerequisite to posting here.

628187[/snapback]

LOL. Thx for the chuckle this morning, Bill.

Eric's situation has nothing to do with JP? Are you crazy? Do you think Moulds would take a pay cut if the Bills had a proven, consistent quarterback? I do...he's said he wants to play for a contender. Our quarterbacks being JP Losman and Kelly Holcomb certainly have something to do with us lacking playoff and super bowl contention.

MadBuffaloDisease...I think the secondary cost us that game buddy. Besides, who knows what really happened on the sidelines that led to EMO's one game suspension. Nate Clements had a radio interview a few weeks back and said that EMo's situation was nothing compared to the other stuff going on last season. Stop making Moulds out to be the villain.

628174[/snapback]

EMoulds is a greedy punk, end of story. He wants to go to a "contender?" Fine. Let him take his 10 million and hit the fuggen bricks.

MadBuffaloDisease...I think the secondary cost us that game buddy. Besides, who knows what really happened on the sidelines that led to EMO's one game suspension. Nate Clements had a radio interview a few weeks back and said that EMo's situation was nothing compared to the other stuff going on last season. Stop making Moulds out to be the villain.

Moulds took himself out of the game. With him in there absorbing coverage, Evans was on-fire. Sure there were other reasons, but something like that should NEVER happen.

And again as I said, Moulds could have used ANY off-season, most notably last off-season, to work with his QB's, but he never did. So if he wants out, let him payback his bonus and he'll be free. Otherwise the Bills will decide when and/or where he goes.

You guys sound pathetic. Do you really hate him that much? It's a BUSINESS...EMO has already said he'll take a pay cut but not to stay with the Bills. Why would that make any sense? Take a pay cut to stay with a rebuilding team with one sh------- quarterback and one career back up quarterback that can't pass the ball to save their lives?! It makes a whole lot more sense for EMO to get released...then sign somewhere for less money to PLAY WITH A CONTENDER. The Bills won't be competing for the Super Bowl next year or the year after. Bottom line is the Bills are the ones that signed Eric to that contract...now when it's time to pay up the chunks, they don't wanna. Maybe if JP Losman didn't suck so bad he'd want to stay in Buffalo.

628014[/snapback]

Where has EM or his agent mentioned about taking a pay cut to play with a

contender......I have not seen a single article mentioning that.

The bottom line is EM wants out of buffalo and if that is what he wants, he

should say so and thank the bills and move on.....However, they keep rejecting

any pay cut and keep taling about EM being able to get the same money that he

is owed with some one else....Eric very well knows that the bills have the

upper hand on this and his advisor is whining to the public for sympathy.....

The Bills owe Eric nothing and he owes them nothing.  But the Bills own his rights.

628081[/snapback]

Exactly....Only thing though is the double standards teams chose when dealing

with high profile and not so high profile players......When Bledsoe was released

in Feb last year, the bills said it was done with a respec t for the player and to

allow him to latch on to another team early in FA....

Why can't the bills do the same to Eric and move on....Bottom line is EM DOES

NOT want to play for the Bills...He wants to play for some other team at a lower

salary but will not say so. There is not going to be a trade value for him if

every team knows that he is going to be cut....So let them all move on.....

Exactly....Only thing though is the double standards teams chose when dealing

with high profile and not so high profile players......When Bledsoe was released

in Feb last year, the bills said it was done with a respec t for the player and to

allow him to latch on to another team early in FA....

Why can't the bills do the same to Eric and move on....Bottom line is EM DOES

NOT want to play for the Bills...He wants to play for some other team at a lower

salary but will not say so.  There is not going to be a trade value for him if

every team knows that he is going to be cut....So let them all move on.....

628433[/snapback]

There is a difference, Bledsoe was cut because the team wanted to go in a different direction at QB and Bledsoe was still capable at being a starter. The team was going to cut him anyways so they decided to cut ties mutually and show some respect to Drew.

The Bills want to keep moulds around but he is taking up too much cap space to make sence keeping him around. The bills have said they want to work with him to keep him in Buffalo but need him to work with them to make his cap number managable. Moulds repeatedly came back and said I will not renegotiate, or take any pay cut, but I will listen to what the propose. Now he just comes out and demands a trade.

Bledsoe didn't make comments about how he wanted a veteran reciever in the game instead of a receiver of the future. Moulds wouldn't even come into training camp early to work with the new QB. I won't even use the Miami game as an example of Moulds problem cause no one knows exactly what went down. Bledsoe played with the team and nver really complained, while moulds did alot of complaining and very little to help.

He doesn't deserve to get the respect that the bills gave bledsoe

628187[/snapback]

I don't really care what you think. You don't have to agree or even read what I post on here. I'm simply voicing my opinion and if you can't take it, well go cry about it. Baby. :P

If what I'm hearing that he refused even a restructuring, which doesn't take any money out of his pocket, if not put more guaranteed money INTO it, then I have even less sympathy. Again like I said, Eric should have been spending his off-seasons in Buffalo working with his QB's. Remember the workout in Cali with RJ that was supposed to happen but didn't?