One more Soprano's question

sorry to start another one but I felt that my question might go unnoticed and I did not see anyone else bring this up. Who was it in the beginning of the show that was voicing over some "poetry" was that William S Burroughs? i remember an old Laurie Anderson tune where he spoke some phrases and to me it sounded like him. Anyone know?

sorry to start another one but I felt that my question might go unnoticed and I did not see anyone else bring this up.  Who was it in the beginning of the show that was voicing over some "poetry"  was that William S Burroughs?  i remember an old Laurie Anderson tune where he spoke some phrases and to me it sounded like him.  Anyone know?

627740[/snapback]

I like that entrance, the seven souls.

was it seven souls? I thought it might be the seven stages of life based on the talk Tony had with Melfi, the birth of Tony's niece, the death of that guy with the FBI.

627817[/snapback]

http://www.smoc.net/mymindseye/endless/westernlands.html

this is exactly what he says. each soul meant something, like when they showed adriana they talked about rememberence and when they showed curto they showed the treacherous soul. I think from what i saw that something bad will happen to AJ.