NCAA boycott

Apparently the selection committee must have MISSED that little whoopin that my Temple Owls put on GW at the end of the season.....Temple should be IN, dammit!!! John Cheney is the Master of March Madness!!!

john cheney is a thug and he should not have even been allowed to retire, should have been $hitcanned back with the calipari incident

Apparently the selection committee must have MISSED that little whoopin that my Temple Owls put on GW at the end of the season.....Temple should be IN, dammit!!!  John Cheney is the Master of March Madness!!!

630362[/snapback]

john cheney is a thug and he should not have even been allowed to retire, should have been $hitcanned back with the calipari incident

630481[/snapback]

i'mmmm gonna kick your asssssssss...funniest thing ever..Lunatic Cheney..barging in on his press conference..

Come on, you guys know that Cheney is GENIUS......if there's room for Bobby Knight, there's PLENTY of room for John Cheney dammit! lol

Did Texas Tech make it, by the way? I'm too lazy to look.....

Ah yes the almighty RPI...it's crap...The four teams that are in would win 8 out of 10 of the two teams you listed as out.

Your post would make more sense if you asked how the heck could Air Force get in over the teams you listed or the even better teams that got left out.  Did Missouri State beat any good teams?  There is a reason that no "mid-major" has won a national championship and are hardly ever even represented in the sweet sixteen.  If a mid-major is in the S16 it is an upset and that on average is a HUGE upset.

627513[/snapback]

Bradley

Memphis

Gonzaga

George Mason (actually, I'm not even sure I'd consider the Colonial a mid-major)

Witchita State

Seems like quite a bit more than "hardly ever even represented in the sweet sixteen."

Hey - I'm not saying the RPI is perfect, but it isn't horrible either.

The NCAA should take a hard look at themselves when they claim to be about fairness and equality. I think they need to put themselves on probation.

Bradley

Memphis

Gonzaga

George Mason (actually, I'm not even sure I'd consider the Colonial a mid-major)

Witchita State

Seems like quite a bit more than "hardly ever even represented in the sweet sixteen."

Hey - I'm not saying the RPI is perfect, but it isn't horrible either.

The NCAA should take a hard look at themselves when they claim to be about fairness and equality.  I think they need to put themselves on probation.

636660[/snapback]

Memphis = Not a mid major.

Gonzaga? Technically a MM but they have not been seeded like one for years.

Witchita St. lost in the 2nd round of their conference tourney, but they were rewarded with a solid #7 seed for a good regular season.

Bradley and George Mason were clearly bubble teams who did a great job in their first two games. It happens in the tournament. Congratulations to them.

Overall this is a better than average year for mid majors. Not sure what your point is?