I miss EMPIRE...damn you Rigas

i used to love the post game bills coverage they had in the locker rooms and stuff. that was awesome.

626618[/snapback]

If we won I'd rarely watch the 4pm game because I loved watching that post game coverage.

If we won I'd rarely watch the 4pm game because I loved watching that post game coverage.

626621[/snapback]

i remember watching the post game after the music city miracle and literally crying till no more tears came out.

what a terrible day that was.

I was too pissed to watch anymore football.

626633[/snapback]

Bartender, another dozen tequila wings at the end of the bar, please. :(

I think it's funny how a lot of people (like myself) will avoid various shows (like NFL Primetime) if we lose. I thought I was alone but there are a lot of people who do that.

i remember watching the post game after the music city miracle and literally crying till no more tears came out.

what a terrible day that was.

626626[/snapback]

If we would of won that game

Buffalo would of went to the Super Bowl.

I think Johnson would of ended up a better QB.

or....

Doug would of worked some magic.

I think the football Gods would of loved to see Fluite pull off something with a minute to go in the 4th!

Bartender, another dozen tequila wings at the end of the bar, please. :(

I think it's funny how a lot of people (like myself) will avoid various shows (like NFL Primetime) if we lose. I thought I was alone but there are a lot of people who do that.

626637[/snapback]

After we win one of my usual quotes is "Great, I can actually watch NFL Prime Time tonight."