No intrest in Runyan?

scribo

Runyan on vacation as no teams call

I think John Runyan could be a steal at tackle right now. I am wrong? Is he washed up? Maybe people just don't like his offer first, visit second attitude.

the Eagles are still discussing the idea of re-signing right tackle Jon Runyan, who had a visit of his own scheduled for this morning.

"I'm leaving the country," he said. "But my flight connects in Charlotte, so maybe people will be talking about me going" to the Carolina Panthers.

Runyan is going to be on vacation until Saturday and said he did not have any visits scheduled with other NFL teams.

"Make the offer first, and then I'll come visit," he said. "I'm not sure I'm going to make any visits."

Oh, and...

Extra points. Cincinnati Bengals tight end Matt Schobel will be at the NovaCare Complex today. He has agreed to a five-year deal worth $1.8 million that will likely be announced after he passes his physical

$1.8 is not bad.

Runyan on vacation as no teams call

I think John Runyan could be a steal at tackle right now. I am wrong? Is he washed up? Maybe people just don't like his offer first, visit second attitude.

Oh, and...

$1.8 is not bad.

626538[/snapback]

I imagine the Panthers message boards are buzzing about a Runyan sighting at the local airport. Or does that only happen in Buffalo with Head Coach candidates?