Sopranos

ACor58

I felt the entire episode foreshadowed itself. I mean just before that guy went to the feds I knew he was going to and before he hung himself I knew that too. While Tony getting shot was a surprise if rewatch the show they mentioned a few times that about the possibility of Tony getting layed up so can't serve anymore or not being in charge in a year or two etc. Then of course the irony that it appeared Tony got shot in the stomach after the whole scale issue.

627790[/snapback]

Hmm...I don't remember Jeano going to the feds. The feds came to him. Remember, after the argument with his wife, he gets a call on his cell phone. He yells into the phone "Now?" Next time we see him, he is the back seat of the FBI agents' car...I read it that, more than anything, he was buying into the Flordida thing, not only because his wife wanted it, but because he was under the watch of the FBI. He didn't want to "flip" on Tony & company, and he couldn't hold the FBI off any longer, so his only option seemed to be to kill himself. It all tied in with the conversation that Tony was having with Franki Valli (Rusty?) at the wake, about it being the "year of the rat".

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The entire series might end up being a dream/fantasy sequence akin to The Newart Show.

627790[/snapback]

That is so funny that you said that. I told my wife last week that I think that the Sopranos will end just like Newhart did. But with Tony waking up one morning in his comfortable blue collar, italian-american home. He gets up shakes his head, reflecting upon the dream he has just had, gets dressed for work, grabs his lunch bucket and walks out the door, heading to the nearby neighborhood plant.

That is so funny that you said that. I told my wife last week that I think that the Sopranos will end just like Newhart did.  But with Tony waking up one morning in his comfortable blue collar, italian-american home. He gets up shakes his head, reflecting upon the dream he has just had, gets dressed for work, grabs his lunch bucket and walks out the door, heading to the nearby neighborhood plant.

628223[/snapback]

that was a great ending, but should never be repeated.