Ah...

Good to see you didn't waste any time reading the other 10 threads saying pretty much the same thing. 

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

626283[/snapback]

You're right, I didn't. But who gives a damn? More of the same old same old.

Was that the CBA deal? That free agency started and ended this weekend? Well, I guess that was a disappointment then... :D

If you sign high profile guys in the first two days you are probably in 'panic' mode....they aren't going to take an offer unless they know they aren't getting any better elsewhere, which means it's disgustingly high...Signing second-teir guys less so, as they don't usually have 3+ teams bidding on their services, and the difference in what they'd get here vs. there is negligible.

Was that the CBA deal?  That free agency started and ended this weekend?  Well, I guess that was a disappointment then...  :D

If you sign high profile guys in the first two days you are probably in 'panic' mode....they aren't going to take an offer unless they know they aren't getting any better elsewhere, which means it's disgustingly high...Signing second-teir guys less so, as they don't usually have 3+ teams bidding on their services, and the difference in what they'd get here vs. there is negligible.

626305[/snapback]

I know, I know...just would like to see a top-notch OLman on our line for a change.

That's the guy you want?  Kenyatta Walker?  Geezus H. Keyrihst.

626309[/snapback]

His snap stats show he was a better pass blocker than BIG Mike ever was. With Greg Jerman a free agent and little depth at OT on this team I think Walker definately be worth looking at to be another Marcus Price type.

His snap stats show he was a better pass blocker than BIG Mike ever was. With Greg Jerman a free agent and little depth at OT on this team I think Walker definately be worth looking at to be another Marcus Price type.

626345[/snapback]

So? Walker is undisciplined and just as big a disappointment to Tampa fans as Mike Williams was here. But we can pretend...

How about they make up for not drafting Kenyatta Walker?

626304[/snapback]

You sir have no idea what you are talking about. He was drafted well BEFORE our pick. We picked Nate Clements with our pick.

:D

That's the guy you want?  Kenyatta Walker?  Geezus H. Keyrihst.

626309[/snapback]

No, the guys I wanted went to Cleveland. You know, a team that's serious about improving their OL?

You know, the one with a coach that has a future?