If one of those two clowns want traded then trade.

Both of those guys are big mouth spoiled brats. Willis has not proved stevestojan to me! What great game has he had? Has he even played starters yet? Has he has a year of pounding from week to week yet? NO!

Tell that brat he can shut his mouth and watch Henry start (which he should) or sit on the bench for the next 4 years and cry. Insted of roids, they need to give these guys a tampon and prozac.

Im sick of the crying, all the sporting news agencies are eating it up. The Dolphags are comming out of their trailor parks calling their local sports store ordering willis shirts and bumper stickers of willis for their toilet flower pot in the front yard.

Those two are going nowhere untill draft day 2005!!!

Tell Willis to eat crow and Henry to quick combing the high schools for chics. Play football and shut the hell up!

Both of those guys are big mouth spoiled brats.  Willis has not proved stevestojan to me!  What great game has he had?  Has he even played starters yet?  Has he has a year of pounding from week to week yet?  NO!

Tell that brat he can shut his mouth and watch Henry start (which he should) or sit on the bench for the next 4 years and cry.  Insted of roids, they need to give these guys a tampon and prozac.

Im sick of the crying, all the sporting news agencies are eating it up.  The Dolphags are comming out of their trailor parks calling their local sports store ordering willis shirts and bumper stickers of willis for their toilet flower pot in the front yard.

Those two are going nowhere untill draft day 2005!!!

Tell Willis to eat crow and Henry to quick combing the high schools for chics.  Play football and shut the hell up!

2379[/snapback]

It wouldnt be so funny if it wernt true (toilet flower pot) thats great! I wish I thought of that :lol:

No way they should be traded. Both Henry and WM are bargains. If they are stars, tough. If one has to sit out, tough. They will only be hurting themselves. They would be stupid if they didn't understand that. There is no way that sitting out would benefit them. WM is still an unknown. Sure, in practice he's looking good. Against the second stringers he's looking good. But no one would gamble on that knee yet. Especially for a first round pick (which would be the minimum bait).

Archived