Poll

At least we were one of only four teams mentioned!

Which of these teams has improved the most early on in free agency?

53%

Arizona

32%

Cleveland

12%

Minnesota

3%

Buffalo

Total Votes: 5601

there is a poll on NFL.com that asks "which NFL team has improved the most scince the start of FA?"

Guess who is last? :D

(Buffalo)

626218[/snapback]

Not last -- 4th most improved.

Of course, AZ could sign Bruce Smith and improve dramtically; Cleveland is spending like crazy and MN may have way overpaid for a Guard.

It only matters if a team improves over the players they replace-- and at a reasonable price.

IMO, Davis may be a better receiver but don't know anything about his blocking (Reed's specialty); Royal is better than Campbell (far superior blocker -- on the line) and possibly a better reciever; and I like our new DT over whoever played next to Sam Adams -- and likely better than Adams given new scheme.

Arizona improved the most?  :D

Whatever.

626234[/snapback]

Its the name recognition thing. Oh! I've heard of him...damn the cards are gonna be good! When in reality joe-football fan doesn't realize that the browns just made 3 huge improvements in the trenches...where games are won and lost.

I love the fact that they're conducting this poll this early into FA.  Maybe they should poll what team did the best in the 2006 draft.

626260[/snapback]

Not until the middle of the 1st round... :D