Sabres are unreal...

Get? Too late. I already got!

Not only that, I cancelled my season tickets for that disgrace of an organization in Orchard Park and took that loot to buy 2006-2007 Sabres seasons which gets you 75% off playoff tickets this year.

This might be the greatest (regular season) team we've ever seen in Buffalo.

Get? Too late. I already got!

Not only that, I cancelled my season tickets for that disgrace of an organization in Orchard Park and took that loot to buy 2006-2007 Sabres seasons which gets you 75% off playoff tickets this year.

This might be the greatest (regular season) team we've ever seen in Buffalo.

626233[/snapback]

The 74-75 team went 49-16-15. This team won't lose fewer games but it's likely they'll win more.

The 74-75 team went 49-16-15.  This team won't lose fewer games but it's likely they'll win more.

626248[/snapback]

Featuring the Batman - I grew up down the street from him, his son always dominated when we played street hockey with the other kids on the block, kind of a jerk but he knew he was good. Jim Sr. is a real nice guy though.

And damn is this team good. I'm not too happy that when I finally moved out of WNY the sabes decided to pour it on.

This has been a magical regular season for the Sabres to say the least....do not lose sight of the fact the Sabres were 8-9 at one point and that 9th loss was another embarassing loss to the Sens...since then this team has lost 7 games...and that 9th loss was well before Thanksgiving...unreal!

But also, with the win totals...I believe its a tad overrated....remember, teams are now getting more "W's" in their totals because of shootout wins that teams in the past would never get. So IMO, the Sabres have about 37-38 "true wins"

But also, with the win totals...I believe its a tad overrated....remember, teams are now getting more "W's" in their totals because of shootout wins that teams in the past would never get.  So IMO, the Sabres have about 37-38 "true wins"

626557[/snapback]

Agreed, people keep hyping that up but without ties, there are going to be more wins, but who cares they are rolling. I don't think this team would be scared to play anybody.

• 2 months later...

have we not learned anything from the history of Buffalo sports?

get too excited and our teams will trample over our hearts

this team keeps surprising me and I'll have fun while it's going on

but i'm afraid to set myself up for heartbreak

I will say though, if the Sabres win the cup this year, I don't care if the Bills stink this season

I will say though, if the Sabres win the cup this year, I don't care if the Bills stink this season

694535[/snapback]

I just want to make sure you remember this post.

If....