Edgerrin James to the Cards

James played last year under the "franchise" designation, which paid him $9.1 million.   I'll cry for him some other time.

625888[/snapback]

Oh, I'm not crying for him. But this guy has come back from two major knee surgies to be one of the best running backs in the league. He definitely made a ton of money last year, but what if he blows out his knee? He has no security. The major thing I disagree with is that the Colts are saying Reggie Wayne is more valuable to Indy than James. No love in the NFL for running backs I guess.

Oh, I'm not crying for him.  But this guy has come back from two major knee surgies to be one of the best running backs in the league.  He definitely made a ton of money last year, but what if he blows out his knee?  He has no security.  The major thing I disagree with is that the Colts are saying Reggie Wayne is more valuable to Indy than James.  No love in the NFL for running backs I guess.

625950[/snapback]

RW is more valuable as RBs are basically a dime a dozen. James was very good, but is on the downside. They'll replace him with little trouble, IMO.

That's what some say when talk surfaces about the Bills drafting Davis... :D

626190[/snapback]

A rookie QB won't help the Bills. They have a young talented QB and a good #2 in-house. I'm not saying the Cardinals need to draft a QB...they need to GET a QB. 142 year-old Warner is a decent #2.

A rookie QB won't help the Bills.  They have a young talented QB and a good #2 in-house.  I'm not saying the Cardinals need to draft a QB...they need to GET a QB.  142 year-old Warner is a decent #2.

626195[/snapback]

Yeah......Dennis Green is prolly wishing he had that 24 year old JP instead of his 142 year old Warner. :D

So......not to change the subject, but, does the Wall think Hutch is being overpaid? I know Bill from NYC definately doesn't think so. I do agree with him btw. very good rationalization about the rising salary cap in the future.

Yeah......Dennis Green is prolly wishing he had that 24 year old JP instead of his 142 year old Warner. :D

626201[/snapback]

Damn right I do. Who did the Giants go with...Warner over Eli? The choice is clear here, IMO. You go with the young stud with a huge upside over a withering old rapidly declining QB with a crazed busy-body wife. :lol:

Damn right I do.  Who did the Giants go with...Warner over Eli?  The choice is clear here, IMO.  You go with the young stud with a huge upside over a withering old rapidly declining QB with a crazed busy-body wife.  :D

626209[/snapback]

I wonder if Josh McCown has a busy body wife with a butch haircut? He seems closer to JP's talent level than JP's talent compared to Eli! :lol:

A rookie QB won't help the Bills.  They have a young talented QB and a good #2 in-house.  I'm not saying the Cardinals need to draft a QB...they need to GET a QB.  142 year-old Warner is a decent #2.

626195[/snapback]

I was referring to the recent TSW love affair with V. Davis, and that the current crop of Bills QB's and OL 's need improvement.

I can't conceive of Bflo picking Young - though if they did, it would get high marks for pure entertainment value on draft day. :D

I was referring to the recent TSW love affair with V. Davis, and that the current crop of Bills QB's and OL 's need improvement.

I can't conceive of Bflo picking Young - though if they did, it would get high marks for pure entertainment value on draft day. :lol:

626216[/snapback]

It would be one of the more entertaining periods...that's for sure. :D

Their offense was supposed to be good THIS year but flopped.

625876[/snapback]

Two receivers with 1400 yards is hardly a flop. The Cards biggest mistake was not sticking with McCown. The kid has some serious talent and they could have built their offense with him at the helm, but now warner will get hurt and their season will end by week 5. Dennis Green is the problem in AZ, with his QB carousel...much like the one that went in in Buffalo. Man the more i look at it the more the Bills and the Cardinals are looking like carbon copies.

So......not to change the subject, but, does the Wall think Hutch is being overpaid?  I know Bill from NYC definately doesn't think so.  I do agree with him btw. very good rationalization about the rising salary cap in the future.

626201[/snapback]

He'll be wishing he had the young athletic McCown by the end of the season.