Instant offense

WTF? You've brought nothing to the conversation. You accused K-Dog of not having correct cap figures, yet offered no rebuttal or evidence they were, indeed, false.

Calling the Lurker's post "drive by" and "chicken shot" (WTD is "chicken shot"? a "pot shot" made from chicken pot pie?) is a little bit of the whole pot/kettle thing...no?

Dean and Lurker: This is what he does all the time!!!! Don't even argue with this dumbass, he will go on and on with post like this and never provide any facts to back up his arguments. Its just what he does.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WTF?  You've brought nothing to the conversation.  You accused K-Dog of not having correct cap figures, yet offered no rebuttal or evidence they were, indeed, false. 

Calling the Lurker's post "drive by" and "chicken shot" (WTD is "chicken shot"?  a "pot shot" made from chicken pot pie?) is a little bit of the whole pot/kettle thing...no?

626077[/snapback]

He offered those fiquers, I challanged them. He is the one to come up with the proof. I added my post and told him I felt he was wrong. It's that simple. He told me I was wrong.

What lurker does all over the board to people is not add anything at all. He just chanlenges and runs away.

As far as the pot calling the kettle black - you have to be kidding go all over the board and tell me one other person that does what Lurker does.

As far as I'm concerned nobody has the correct cap figures. I have never seen one site agree with another site on cap figures. Everytime you think you know were a team sits on the cap they sign a player that we all feel they can afford and all of a sudden the cap that had been reported was wrong. I said the fiqures were wrong because when K-Dog came up with a site I was going to come up with another site that said differently. There all over the place.

I do not believe any cap figures on Eric Moulds until he gets traded or released because there are all sorts of hidden issues that we do not know about all the time.

As far as going around and picking players like your at a super market is not my style. It's K-Dogs style but it's not mine. I'm happy for him.

Not one of you guys will call lurker out and ask him why he does what he does. Because what he does is garbage. If he has something to say then he should say it. Personal for me I'm not going to bother with him unless he starts to add something with some meaning behind.

Here is another example of 1gap2gap's unusual debate style where no facts are provided to back up a point.  See what I'm doing 1gap, I'm providing proof to back up my argument,  you should try it sometime, then people wouldn't be able to make of you so much. :D  :lol:

626104[/snapback]

As usual you have your facts wrong again. That is not me you are refering to. So Since you are wrong you should take it back.

As usual you have your facts wrong again. That is not me you are refering to. So Since you are wrong you should take it back.

626120[/snapback]

There's ANOTHER 1gap2gap? I'm confused. :D

I don't run away.  And I try to support most of what I say with facts/links.  Another thing I do is put obvious pre-teens on ignore.  C ya.

BTW, maybe you'd like to check out Clumpy's numbers and recent update.

626098[/snapback]

It's nice to hear from you. You finally decided to fight for yourself. Good for you!

I know Clumby works very hard to keep those numbers up to date. And he does a very good job. But many times he has been wrong and has had to correct them. It is a fact that the NFL does not release the teams contract numbers. Most of the time the contract numbers are taken from articles or agents etc. If one article has them wrong then they all have them wrong. But Clumby does do a very good job trying to keep them up to date and it is very hard to do that.

The point is that K- dog was just trying to have some fun and I was wrong to jump on him.

Like I said I should have never answer the post.

There just might be more then one family member.  You just never know!

626137[/snapback]

Well, stupid us, many of us rely on post names when were here...it helps to know who you're dealing with. A reason this is such a good community.

I have a hunch there are people on The Wall who share a computer, but sign in under different user names. Right toeknee?

It's nice to hear from you.  You finally decided to fight for yourself. Good for you!

I know Clumby works very hard to keep those numbers up to date.  And he does a very good job. But many times he has been wrong and has had to correct them.  It is a fact that the NFL does not release the teams contract numbers.  Most of the time the contract numbers are taken from articles or agents etc.  If one article has them wrong then they all have them wrong.  But Clumby does do a very good job trying to keep them up to date and it is very hard to do that. 

The point is that K- dog was just trying to have some fun and I  was wrong to jump on him.

Like I said I should have never answer the post.

626134[/snapback]

No, you're wrong again. Clump's numbers may be off by a little but he's very close, and the only way he can be wrong is if he is short. The NFLPA site give his actual salary number down to the dollar. It's 6.089 mil plus this year and 7.25 or so mil next year. He also has two separate amortized bonus numbers. Those are facts. He has had two different contracts. His first one has approximately 2 million bonus due on cap on it left from his first deal, which is for this year, and approximately 1.6 mil for each of the next two seasons for his renegotiation last year. That is why his number from virtually all sources has the Bills saving 5 million or so if they cut him now.

That 5 mil comes from 6+ mil salary, and 1+ mil roster bonus, plus the 2+ mil A bonus and 1.6+ mil B bonus. That equals just under 11 mil on the books this year. If we cut him, we only owe the 2 mil A bonus, plus this years and next years B bonus, which TOTALS (2 + 1.6 +1.6) 5.2 mil or so. Less than 11 mil on cap minus 5.5 mil we save is over 5 mil. If you have any other numbers please provide them. Which you don't of course, because this is pretty public and easily found stuff.

I really don't know why you insist on publicly embarrassing yourself. Oh, and another thing. If someone brings up numbers that you think may be wrong and wish to refute, the common thing to do is bring up different numbers. And not just say, no, you're wrong.

No, you're wrong again. Clump's numbers may be off by a little but he's very close, and the only way he can be wrong is if he is short. The NFLPA site give his actual salary number down to the dollar. It's 6.089 mil plus this year and 7.25 or so mil next year. He also has two separate amortized bonus numbers. Those are facts. He has had two different contracts. His first one has approximately 2 million bonus due on cap on it left from his first deal, which is for this year, and approximately 1.6 mil for each of the next two seasons for his renegotiation last year. That is why his number from virtually all sources has the Bills saving 5 million or so if they cut him now.

That 5 mil comes from 6+ mil salary, and 1+ mil roster bonus, plus the 2+ mil A bonus and 1.6+ mil B bonus. That equals just under 11 mil on the books this year. If we cut him, we only owe the 2 mil A bonus, plus this years and next years B bonus, which TOTALS (2 + 1.6 +1.6) 5.2 mil or so. Less than 11 mil on cap minus 5.5 mil we save is over 5 mil. If you have any other numbers please provide them. Which you don't of course, because this is pretty public and easily found stuff.

I really don't know why you insist on publicly embarrassing yourself. Oh, and another thing. If someone brings up numbers that you think may be wrong and wish to refute, the common thing to do is bring up different numbers. And not just say, no, you're wrong.

626349[/snapback]

You are right and I am wrong. I hope that ends it.

Well it's the first reasonable and smart thing you've posted in a long time. Keep it up. Perhaps you're turning the corner.

626355[/snapback]

A very nice condensending answer from you. It's what I expected all along. You are not turning the corner I see!