Woodworking advice

I'm sure that there has to be some fellow woodworkers here on TSW.

Have any of you found any good online resources that share furniture plans or designs?

I assume there's some sort of online woodworking community that has this sort of stuff... I just don't know where to find them.

Any advice would be great.

Go Bills

I'm sure that there has to be some fellow woodworkers here on TSW.

Have any of you found any good online resources that share furniture plans or designs?

I assume there's some sort of online woodworking community that has this sort of stuff... I just don't know where to find them.

Any advice would be great.

Go Bills

625032[/snapback]

No. But then, I usually design my own stuff.

If you subscribe to woodworking magazines, they often have projects on their web sites.

Handy magazine usually has some good ideas, but they have a pretyty barebones website and I think you need a subscription # to access. Lots of places online when you search through Google, many say FREE but many/most charge a nominal fee. You also have to key in on what exactly you want to make. I'd recommend going to Lowes or HD's book section and thumbing through the woodworking sections. Some have really good plans, and a one-time $15-20 is better than spendig $5/per plan of something you may not like once you download it.