Is Marlon McCree next?

And they were dead on about the Robert Royal interest....

Bills | Team interested in McCree

Sat, 11 Mar 2006 13:00:43 -0800

Mark Curnutte, of the Cincinnati Enquirer, reports the Buffalo Bills are interested in free agent S Marlon McCree (Panthers), if he does not sign with the San Diego Chargers, according to a spokesman in the office of agent Gary Uberstine.

I'd like mcree. He'd give us about the production of milloy for a cheaper price.

624769[/snapback]

And the sun shines on Buffalo again...

Falcons | Ritzmann an unrestricted free agent

Sat, 11 Mar 2006 08:49:21 -0800

The Atlanta Falcons did not tender an offer to DL Constantin Ritzmann and he is now an unrestricted free agent.

I thought he was still on our practice squad!

I'd rather have had Marquand Manuel, but he's gone to the Packers....

check these 2 contracts out (from nfl.com):

Former Seattle safety Marquand Manuel reached an agreement with Green Bay on a five-year, $10 million deal that includes a $2 million signing bonus.

Former Washington tight end Robert Royal has reached an agreement with Buffalo on a five-year, $10 million deal that includes a $2.5 million signing bonus.

I think that $$$ could've been better spent by Marv.

I'd rather have had Marquand Manuel, but he's gone to the Packers....

check these 2 contracts out (from nfl.com):

I think that $$$ could've been better spent by Marv.

624786[/snapback]

I agree.

Do you honestly think Marv is going to make a good GM?

I think he was overrated as a coach, and we will soon find out that he is outclassed as a GM.

In saying that, the jury is still out on him. I have formed no concrete opinion, and won't for another couple years.

Let's just say, I'm cautiously pessimistic.

I agree.

I think he was overrated as a coach,  and we will soon find out that he is outclassed as a GM.

In saying that,  the jury is still out on him.  I have formed no concrete opinion,  and won't for another couple years.

Let's just say,  I'm cautiously pessimistic.

624830[/snapback]

I'm cautiously optimistic... counting on a solid draft!

And they were dead on about the Robert Royal interest....

Bills | Team interested in McCree

Sat, 11 Mar 2006 13:00:43 -0800

Mark Curnutte, of the Cincinnati Enquirer, reports the Buffalo Bills are interested in free agent S Marlon McCree (Panthers), if he does not sign with the San Diego Chargers, according to a spokesman in the office of agent Gary Uberstine.

624764[/snapback]

I hate to tell you but KFFL wasn't dead on anything. As all they due is quote articles found elsewhere on the web. As pretty sure if you've register for account would know that the origin of the KFFL "article" is actually this Washington Post Article.

In terms of the origin of the McCree is found here at the Cincy Enqurier website.

I agree.

I think he was overrated as a coach,  and we will soon find out that he is outclassed as a GM.

In saying that,  the jury is still out on him.  I have formed no concrete opinion,  and won't for another couple years.

624830[/snapback]

Your middle name is open-minded! :blink: Just admit you think he sucks.

PTR

I agree.

624830[/snapback]

pessimism sucks !