McGahee has to be shaking his head

nmas3

the browns sign 2 big name free agent lineman and we have not signed a damn thing except AARP agreement. Damn what the hell is going on. I would love to get Archuletta in here maybe Runyan. WTF????

The difference between you and McGahee is one of you will leave the Bills in two years and never look back.

Apparently you didn't get the memo: We have sucked, we do suck and we will always suck. The sooner you accept this, the sooner you'll be at peace with your team.

The difference between you and McGahee is one of you will leave the Bills in two years and never look back.

Apparently you didn't get the memo: We have sucked, we do suck and we will always suck. The sooner you accept this, the sooner you'll be at peace with your team.

624650[/snapback]

Ive accepted it long ago but never do they cease to amaze me. The first day of FA spent with Robert Royal? I'll bet there's a lot of other teams boards near collapse because there team waited too long to get RR. :lol:

624650[/snapback]

Maybe some spaghetti psychosis is in order?

Adam Archuletta=Coy Wire, just injured more. We cut Milloy because he doesn't fit Jauron's cover 2 scheme and needs to play close to the line of scrimage to really be effective; Archuletta needs to do the same. He's not a good fit here and really, really sucks in coverage: ask any Rams fan and they will tell you the same. I don't know why everyone is so eager to get all these Rams cast offs...I'll take Pickett at the right price (not 20mil) but all the others...no thanks.

624650[/snapback]

I totally agree with you. Unless things change soon, I have lost most hope. How the hell can we not make Mawae , Pete Kendall or Jon Runyan our first signing. We go out and sign a TE foir $10MM. WTF

I still like the girl in the picture. She rocks!

I think the Pickett signing is iffy, Indy's D looked real good last year (until the playoffs) so most everyone will look good. The Royal signing is just....there really are no words. We need line help bad, I would even be happy if we signed Shelton and Runyan.

Adam Archuletta=Coy Wire, just injured more.  We cut Milloy because he doesn't fit Jauron's cover 2 scheme and needs to play close to the line of scrimage to really be effective; Archuletta needs to do the same.  He's not a good fit here and really, really sucks in coverage:  ask any Rams fan and they will tell you the same.  I don't know why everyone is so eager to get all these Rams cast offs...I'll take Pickett at the right price (not 20mil) but all the others...no thanks.

624675[/snapback]

Exactly on Archuletta. Big guy, fairly fast, minimal cover skills. Why overpay for him when we have a much cheaper and more trainable Wire.

I think the Pickett signing is iffy, Indy's D looked real good last year (until the playoffs) so most everyone will look good.  The Royal signing is just....there really are no words.  We need line help bad, I would even be happy if we signed Shelton and Runyan.

625305[/snapback]

Royales is a good signing. We haven't had a good blocking TE or FB in years. This shows the committment to the running game. Royales has at least semi-decent catching skills but great blocking skills. Perfeect player for redzone offense, and on 1st and 2nd as the starter.

Exactly on Archuletta.  Big guy, fairly fast, minimal cover skills.  Why overpay for him when we have a much cheaper and more trainable Wire.

625319[/snapback]

yes -- Archie also comes with a bad history of concussion problems, which also makes him a risk.

the browns sign 2 big name free agent lineman and we have not signed a damn thing except AARP agreement.  Damn what the hell is going on.  I would love to get Archuletta in here maybe Runyan.  WTF????

624638[/snapback]

Why would McGahee be shaking his head about Buffalo not signing a safety? Also, I read once somewhere that there is more than one free agent OL out there and also that free agency lasts more than 24 hrs. So I'm not flipping out yet.

the browns sign 2 big name free agent lineman and we have not signed a damn thing except AARP agreement.  Damn what the hell is going on.  I would love to get Archuletta in here maybe Runyan.  WTF????

624638[/snapback]

Why would McGahee want or even need linemen? Afterall, he is the self-proclaimed "best" RB in the NFL. :blink::)

624638[/snapback]

Right.

Gone are the days when TD would absolutely thrill us with signing the first FA.

Jeff Pocket-Full-of-Posey(s) was a tremendous pickup. :)

Now that the FA signing period is over, we're officially BillsFanOne for 2006.

Why even bother playing the games.

Maybe they just have a big beer blast every Sunday at The Ralph instead. :blink:

624638[/snapback]

I continue to shake my head too, but I'm doing so for other reasons. <_<