Josh Reed to Miami? The fish have interest.

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/14043733.htm

• Considering coach Nick Saban's respect for Bill Belichick, it's no surprise the Dolphins are expected to pursue Patriots linebacker Willie McGinest (likely to be released) and free agent receiver David Givens and offensive tackle Tom Ashworth. Miami also has interest in free agent receiver Josh Reed (Buffalo) and offensive tackle L.J. Shelton (Cleveland).

That's just insane... right now I think the smartest teams are going to be the one's who wait for the dust to settle on the new CBA. Go ahead & throw out $$$ left and right, you'll only get burned in the end. :lol:

That's just insane... right now I think the smartest teams are going to be the one's who wait for the dust to settle on the new CBA. Go ahead & throw out $$$ left and right, you'll only get burned in the end. wink.gif

Agreed. Combine this fact with the fact I dont like many FAs out there at all this year...let er ride marv.

Dont forget, Josh reed was a blitnikov (SP?) finalist (winner?)...okay forget it...he was a damn good reciever for LSU under saban