As if we needed another reason to stay away

Fezmid

You should have stuck with "Halliburton!  Flight suit!  Nose pick!"  Gotta go with your strengths, man...  :)

627343[/snapback]

Yeah..how could I participate in a posting thread referring to inbred morons without the image of old Curious George with his digit up his nose mincing around on that aircraft carrier shouting "Mission Accomplished" You're doing a heck of job, Bushie. :D

Aww...actually I sandwich a job between posts and sometimes it takes me away from the posting.  I didn't have a chance to respond to old Exhibit A for awhile there, Keg...but I'll try to do better in the future (God these inbred morons need a lot of care and feeding!)  :D

627333[/snapback]

Response number 1

tennesseeboy  Today, 09:10 AM Post #12 

Hall of Famer

Group: Members

Member No.: 1,294

quote=kegtapr,Mar 13 2006, 08:35 AM]

Exhibit A

:w00t:B-) If a man and a woman get a divorce in Tennessee....are they still brother and sister? 

:)

Yeah..how could I participate in a posting thread referring to inbred morons without the image of old Curious George with his digit up his nose mincing around on that aircraft carrier shouting "Mission Accomplished"  You're doing a heck of job, Bushie.  :)

627403[/snapback]

Damn, I completely forgot about "Mission accomplished!"

You know, you could try some new material. "Katrina" or "Mike Brown" or "Abramoff" or "Dubai Ports"...

Damn, I completely forgot about "Mission accomplished!"

You know, you could try some new material.  "Katrina" or "Mike Brown" or "Abramoff" or "Dubai Ports"...

627433[/snapback]

I know...its like shooting pen raised quail on a rich republican broad's ranch! Any inbred moron could do that without incident! :)

I know...its like shooting pen raised quail on a rich republican broad's ranch! Any inbred moron could do that without incident! :D

627440[/snapback]

Shame on you. Your oblique, haughty dig upon Appalacian stereotype is noted. :)

Look to the Kennedys and the Hamptons for your inbreeding...

Shame on you. Your oblique, haughty dig upon Appalacian stereotype is noted. :(

Look to the Kennedys and the Hamptons for your inbreeding...

627531[/snapback]

Or those inbred morons on Kennebunkport? Watched that clown talking about how wonderful things were going in Iraq last night and I thought I heard banjos playing!