As if we needed another reason to stay away

Fezmid

"Democratic Senator Tommy Kilby's SB3981 seeks to outlaw the sale of violent games within the state."

http://www.gamespot.com/news/2006/03/09/ne...s_&subj=6145720

CW

624355[/snapback]

I for one am glad. It's a little known fact that Democratic Senators (and Republicans, sometimes) are actually inherently better at parenting than all parents are. Didn't know that, did you? Just remember, it does in fact, take a village (even a state sometimes, as this man has been kind enough to point out).

:lol::lol::lol:

Just another self-rightous butthole, in my opinion. In other news, TN now has the #1 schools in the nation, crime free cities, a 0.0% unemployment rate, no state income tax, and everyone is college educated.

I for one am glad.  It's a little known fact that Democratic Senators (and Republicans, sometimes) are actually inherently better at parenting than all parents are.  Didn't know that, did you? Just remember, it does in fact, take a village (even a state sometimes, as this man has been kind enough to point out).

:(  :huh:  :devil:

Just another self-rightous butthole, in my opinion.  In other news, TN now has the #1 schools in the nation, crime free cities, a 0.0% unemployment rate, no state income tax, and everyone is college educated.

624377[/snapback]

John Lennon was way ahead of the curve with his song "Imagine" " a world with no religion".

It would be a safer world to say the least. No Muslisms or Moral Majority trying to dictate our lives to us. I really wish people would just stay out of my life !

It only took you 5 hours after your first response to my post to come up with the most predictable retort.

627286[/snapback]

The beauty of it is, after 5 hours, that response is no longer predictable. GENIUS!

Aww...actually I sandwich a job between posts and sometimes it takes me away from the posting. I didn't have a chance to respond to old Exhibit A for awhile there, Keg...but I'll try to do better in the future (God these inbred morons need a lot of care and feeding!) :)

Aww...actually I sandwich a job between posts and sometimes it takes me away from the posting.  I didn't have a chance to respond to old Exhibit A for awhile there, Keg...but I'll try to do better in the future (God these inbred morons need a lot of care and feeding!)  :D

627333[/snapback]

You should have stuck with "Halliburton! Flight suit! Nose pick!" Gotta go with your strengths, man... :)