We'll go after Guards in the Draft.

Astrobot

The more I have looked at the FA tackles, the more I realize that someone has to make the switch to LT. Runyon is a RT, LT's Backus and Pace are franchised, Walter Jones re-signed with Seattle in February, Kareem McKenzie signed with the Giants, Chris Terry beats his wife and is an RT. I think that someone has to be Peters.

We won't be acquiring a LT in Round 1 without a trade-down, because DaBrick won't be there at #8, and we're not trading up--too many needs.

One Guard will probably be Villarial for the time being, and we'll need some competition for his backup from this draft, so watch for a RD#2 pick for someone to push Justin Geisinger. This would be Gilles, Lutui, or Spencer in that order.

The other Guard would be Preston (if we actually get LeCharles or Mawae at Center). There are few RD#3 draft picks at Guard because Davin Joseph will be gone, and that's why we'll pick Guard early.

If we do get a FA for Center, don't be surprised if we tap a lineman with Center experience in the middle rounds.

What about Davin Joseph of OU, I would rather have him than the ones you mentioned. If Mangold is there in the 2nd he is an absolute MUST PICK, however I believe he will probably go late 1st. I'm all for drafting multiple O-lineman in this draft. Same for D-Line.