jets talking to Big Ted

Acantha

Go check out the AFC West and their ability to run the ball on the Faiders.  Then come back and report to us.    :lol:

623922[/snapback]

Go compare Oakland to anyone in the league. Doesn't matter.

Ted is a big mass in the middle of the line. Is he the best DT in the league? No. But he will help whatever team he is on. Going to the Jets makes them tougher next year.

wher are the jests getting all these moneys?

623935[/snapback]

With all of the restructuring and releasing they did, not to mention the extra 10 mil they got with the new CBA, they are sitting right around 20mil under.....and they can still free up more by getting rid of Abraham.

How old is Ted? Didn't he have 2 bad knees 4 years ago?

623964[/snapback]

Well he's played all 16 games in EACH of the last two seasons. So dunno how bad they are now. i put him in the same category as Mawae. Old and not the BEST. But, an upgrade for us, for sure.

Depending on what other plans we have, we should be looking at Ted...for the right $. I'd be happy if he was a Bills again.

Well he's played all 16 games in EACH of the last two seasons.  So dunno how bad they are now.  i put him in the same category as Mawae.  Old and not the BEST.  But, an upgrade for us, for sure. 

Depending on what other plans we have, we should be looking at Ted...for the right $.  I'd be happy if he was a Bills again.

623966[/snapback]

Damn, Dean! Your avatars just keep getting creepier and creepier. :lol:

With all of the restructuring and releasing they did, not to mention the extra 10 mil they got with the new CBA, they are sitting right around 20mil under.....and they can still free up more by getting rid of Abraham.

Restructuring Pennington saved them 10+ mill If I recall correctly