This video has changed my mind about who I...

I know Vernon Davis is good and all, but the Bills have Kevin Everett and Tim Euhus.  With that being said the Bills need a playmaker in the defensive backfield, and the perfect guy for that job is... MICHAEL HUFF!http://media.putfile.com/Michael-Huff-Highlight-Film

622982[/snapback]

Looks like he's going to be a good football player but if Ngata, Ferguson or AJ Hawk are there, I would take one of those 3 before I'd take Michael Huff.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

adding michael huff to our backfield, assuming he goes to safety will allow for us to have 4 corners on the field at all times. Clements, McGee, Vincent, Huff. Looks as if all of them can tackle WELL with the exception of Vincent.

I was impressed with Huffs angles he took which got him to the play faster than anyone else.

adding michael huff to our backfield, assuming he goes to safety will allow for us to have 4 corners on the field at all times.  Clements, McGee, Vincent, Huff.  Looks as if all of them can tackle WELL with the exception of Vincent.

I was impressed with Huffs angles he took which got him to the play faster than anyone else.

623811[/snapback]

But....but....but....he tackles too high...

adding michael huff to our backfield, assuming he goes to safety will allow for us to have 4 corners on the field at all times.  Clements, McGee, Vincent, Huff.  Looks as if all of them can tackle WELL with the exception of Vincent.

623811[/snapback]

I agree, he appears to have tremendous body control and instincts. Reminded me of NC with better ball skills.