Black. White.

Fezmid

i saw it. Now that i've seen one episode, i'll watch them all just to see what happens. It seems contrived to me though. The black dad blames everything on racism and takes no personal responsibility for anything. White dad plays the "this can't happen to me, now" role perfectly. Mom's the dumb white chick who drops the n-bomb because it may or may not be socially acceptable to do so. White daughter has a nice rack. Black boy is the most interesting to me. he seems like he'll be the comedy of the show.

It's a quite fake and unoriginal show, but its only about 6 episodes, so i can deal with that on a saturday morning... Plus, i don't watch fox or fx for anything so i'm not inundated with ads.

i saw it.  Now that i've seen one episode, i'll watch them all just to see what happens.  It seems contrived to me though.  The black dad blames everything on racism and takes no personal responsibility for anything.  White dad plays the "this can't happen to me, now" role perfectly.  Mom's the dumb white chick who drops the n-bomb because it may or may not be socially acceptable to do so.  White daughter has a nice rack.  Black boy is the most interesting to me.  he seems like he'll be the comedy of the show. 

It's a quite fake and unoriginal show, but its only about 6 episodes, so i can deal with that on a saturday morning...  Plus, i don't watch fox or fx for anything so i'm not inundated with ads.

625374[/snapback]

My favorite part with the black dad is that when he went into the golf shop as a white guy, and the employee came right up to him to help him out and even put his shoe on, that was because he was white and "getting respect.". When they were black and went into a store and the employees came up to help them, it was because they were black and the store was "checking them out." :blink: