Is the Sabres game on TV?

This Sabres team has reached 40 victories faster than ANY Buffalo team before them.

623031[/snapback]

And yet my dad says they are no where near as good as the French Connection teams... ahh, not willing to let go of the past...

Newsflash:  We're really fuggin' good, regardless of the kind of game teams want to play. 

623017[/snapback]

And that is why I expect them to make some noise in the playoffs. Barring injury I think they'll go deep this year, regardless of who they play and how they want to play us.

Even better, the Bruins lost AGAIN.  Would have loved to hear Jack Edwards and the Brick whining about being shutout in their own barn in a game they absolutely HAD to win.

623036[/snapback]

It was the ref's fault. :rolleyes:

What are the current odds leaders in Vegas for "ways the Sabres will somehow get screwed out of winning the Stanley Cup this year, leaving Buffalo still championship-less".

I'd have to say "official drops a second puck into play for a cherry-picking opponent" has to be tied with "Sabres get penalized for having too few men on the ice when they are short-handed"... both should open at about 500:1.

To many nuetral zone give-aways by the Sabres tonight. More than I've ever seen this year. Something was up with the defensive pairings tonight (they seemed a little off). Lydman and Tallinder (?) looked terrible imo. Maxim had a crappy game, didn't look like he was into it. It was good to see Briere not holding back.. That line is killer. I can't believe how good this team is, and how good they are going to be. I think it was a good move to keep Marty around, Miller looked off tonight or maybe just tired. Biron will probably be in net next game. Like A.D. said, two points behind Ottawa. Who would've thought? I think it's VERY feasable that we could take over first in the division. Thoughts?

Bastages. All week I'm looking forward to the game on dish. I check the channel ahead of time- yep there it is.

Then. Doom. "Program not available in your area". So how does center Ice effect reception in a town 1400 miles away?

Bastages.  All week I'm looking forward to the game on dish.  I check the channel ahead of time- yep there it is.

Then.  Doom.  "Program not available in your area".  So how does center Ice effect reception in a town 1400 miles away?

623209[/snapback]

Do you pick up a Tampa / Central Florida sports channel as part of your usual package?

A couple of times (literally) I have had a DirecTV CI channel blacked out and then had the feed from the other team not blacked out down in the Sports Network Band (600's). Didn't see any rhyme or reason for the switch.

I've never been able to figure out how they decide which feed is the CI feed, so if you don't have additional sports channels I have no idea what happened to your feed. If you call your provider, I'd guess they can explain what happened. Who knows, they may even give you a discount if you mention the magic word "cable".

Even better, the Bruins lost AGAIN.  Would have loved to hear Jack Edwards and the Brick whining about being shutout in their own barn in a game they absolutely HAD to win.

623036[/snapback]

Did they complain about the Habs diving too?

Do you pick up a Tampa / Central Florida sports channel as part of your usual package?

Sun Network was broadcasting right up until game time- then BAM adios muchacho. Off goes the Jersey, Sabres cup goes across the room.

Sun Network was broadcasting right up until game time- then BAM adios muchacho.  Off goes the Jersey, Sabres cup goes across the room.

623627[/snapback]

So you have the Sports Package, but not Center Ice?

If that's what you have, I know that's the way MLB works for the various regional sports networks (I only get NY games and ESPN games), so I'm not too surprised the NHL does that w/ CI.

If you have both, I really don't understand why they blacked you out and would definitely recommend calling your provider.

Sorry to hear you couldn't watch the game.