Why does everybody badmouth each other so much?

I just farted and it smells like polish sausage. No, not like a polish-sausage-like fart, but exactly like polish sausage. The only thing concerning me is that I haven't had polish sausage since Christmas. Oh Well.

Oh, and grow a !@#$ing thicker skin... it's a message board. Like another poster said, I have to spend 9 hours a day pretending to be nice to co-workers. I'll be damned if I'm gonna fake it here.

Guest BackInDaDay
Oh, I know what they have to go through. Problem is, I really, truly, honestly, don't care. I hate 90% of the people I have ever met, and I have no problem with that fact.

622936[/snapback]

Damn son! Can you play O-line? :)

Oh, I know what they have to go through. Problem is, I really, truly, honestly, don't care. I hate 90% of the people I have ever met, and I have no problem with that fact.

You my friend prove my point EXACTLY. It's too bad that so many enjoy being miserable. I knew that when I posted this thread that it would be the negative ones that would respond. Simple minds, simple worlds. It would be hard to hold this against the people with this kind of mentality.

I have to agree w/the original poster. I think everyone understands how some people are passionate about certain topics but to toss around zingers just because you disagree is some what immature. Even my very 1st post here I had someone attempt to flame me for basically no reason (as far as I was concerned).

Don't get me wrong, nothing wrong w/an intelligent debate if you disagree w/someone but to call posters "idiot" or "!@#$" because you don't like what was said is completely unnecessary.