So what happens in 10 years to the NFL and cash?

So we get a 10 million dollar kicker. Whoo Hoo! So does everyone else. Marv still has to get players to want to play in this cold weather city of ours. So do we have to shell out more to get a player here? Im sure players are going to now demand more cash with the raise in the cap.

Here is my question though, the cap is at what? 104 million? So in eight years when the cap is right around 122 million, how does Buffalo round up the money to pay the bonus and the high end contracts? This is where im stumped... Because in the long run, the cap will we great for teams like Dallas/Washington/New York who have money to wipe their ass with. Will teams like Buffalo, Cinnci, and Indi be able to spend 120 million plus to fill a roster?

Ralph may of known what was going to happen all along. Money and this city fielding a team in the next 10 years worries me.

The end of the world is not heading our way with this post but its something to look at. How does this team make more money local?

So we get a 10 million dollar kicker.  Whoo Hoo!  So does everyone else.  Marv still has to get players to want to play in this cold weather city of ours.  So do we have to shell out more to get a player here?  Im sure players are going to now demand more cash with the raise in the cap. 

Here is my question though,  the cap is at what?  104 million?  So in eight years when the cap is right around 122 million, how does Buffalo round up the money to pay the bonus and the high end contracts?  This is where im stumped...  Because in the long run, the cap will we great for teams like Dallas/Washington/New York who have money to wipe their ass with.  Will teams like Buffalo, Cinnci, and Indi be able to spend 120 million plus to fill a roster?

Ralph may of known what was going to happen all along.  Money and this city fielding a team in the next 10 years worries me.

The end of the world is not heading our way with this post but its something to look at.  How does this team make more money local?

622004[/snapback]

Raise ticket prices to the breaking point? The stadium will be filled with public sector employees. :rolleyes: