Does anyone have ANY idea how much these

I'm just curious. Maybe only clumping platelets can answer this. If nobody can answer this accurately then can anybody give an educated guess? I have a debate going on with my a friend and I was guessing somewheres in the 40-60 million dollar range.

Well the CBA is set at 59.5%

102 salary cap * .595 = 60.7 million left over

then figure there is monies being made that are not shared revenue so you could probably add 10 - 50 million depending on the franchise

Now deduct payroll, utilities, equipment, taxes, attourney's etc.. (normal business expenses)

I'd say you be left with anwhere's between 10 - 50 million depending on the franchise.

I'm just guesstimating though

then figure there is monies being made that are not shared revenue so you could  probably add 10 - 50 million depending on the franchise

Now deduct payroll, utilities, equipment, taxes,  attourney's etc.. (normal business expenses)

I'd say you be left with anwhere's between 10 - 50 million depending on the franchise.

621903[/snapback]

sounds reasonable..............i read tonight that green bay is the only team to show their books publicaly and they cleared 25 million in '05

Green Bay is a publically traded company, they have to show their books.  Every other team is privatly owned and does not need to.

621914[/snapback]

yeah thats what i understood when i read that...was just saying the 10 to 50 mill sounds right if greenbay cleared 25 million

Hey thanks DonInBuffalo, great link! Buffalo ranks 13th in operating revenue. Ralph better quit fooling around and get off his wallet. It's time for a championship team. Polian's greatest accomplishment might have been to get Ralph to cough up the bucks for talent. Unfortunately it was also his downfall. Ah, too bad.

then figure there is monies being made that are not shared revenue so you could  probably add 10 - 50 million depending on the franchise

Now deduct payroll, utilities, equipment, taxes,  attourney's etc.. (normal business expenses)

621903[/snapback]

You also have to consider what the owners are making in unrealized gains in the value of their franchises. According to the above mentioned Forbes article from 2001 to 2004 the Bills franchise value increased from $365 million to $637 million, or $272 million. That means that Ralph made $90 million a year during that period in unrealized income. During that same period NEs Kraft made $112 million per year.

You also have to consider what the owners are making in unrealized gains in the value of their franchises. According to the above mentioned Forbes article from 2001 to 2004 the Bills franchise value increased from $365 million to $637 million, or $272 million. That means that Ralph made $90 million a year during that period in unrealized income. During that same period NEs Kraft made $112 million per year.

621936[/snapback]

And that is where the real money is for the owners.....