Financial dynamic same for NC probably 4 EM too

The vast exapanision of the cap is good news for NC around the margins but does not change the financial dynamic for NC at all. The Bills have tagged him and can sign him to a salary equal to the top 5 CBs (at the time of the tag I believe so new contracts probably make no difference though correct me if I am wrong).

The Bills actually now hold even more leverage over NC to get him to agree to a long term deal which actually will give us more cap room next year when the bonus is pro-rated.

If he does not like the deal we offer or negotiate then we get him next year anyway for a # affordable under the old cap and even more so now. If he wants the cash then sign. If not then don\t but he still needs to play hard and well for us as this is a contract year for him.

On the Moulds front, we can now afford to pay him a lot and we can afford to easilu keep him if he redoes his contract and potentially keep him even if he does not.

However, he reason we wabt to cut his pay is not simply the cap but no matter how high the cap is he did not play as well as a $10 million WR. We also should be reluctant to pay him #1 WR $ because this should/could be a breakout year for Evans who if he and JP continue to develiop the chemistry they showed in the 1st quarter against the Fish is our new #1 WR even if an aging Moulds who was great in the past sticks around.

The cao is larger but the general situation surrounding both players is the same/