Buffalo free agency strategy

The Dolphins are interested in S. adams and Kevin Mawae. Two old guys. They must think they are ready for a Super Bowl run this year.

Buffalo should sign nothing but young up and comers. Get rid of all of our thirty- something millionaires and start all over again clean.

The Dolphins are interested in S. adams and Kevin Mawae. Two old guys. They must think they are ready for a Super Bowl run this year.

Buffalo should sign nothing but young up and comers. Get rid of all of our thirty- something millionaires and start all over again clean.

621841[/snapback]

i read somewhere today if the fisheys sign sam they will let go keith traylor and that keith plays hurt and is better than fat sam i am.article may have been opininated but maybe we take keith traylor and then we dont need to draft ngata?

i read somewhere today if the fisheys sign sam they will let go keith traylor and that keith plays hurt and is better than fat sam i am.article may have been opininated but maybe we take keith  traylor and then we dont need to draft ngata?

621895[/snapback]

You need more then 1 dt in the nfl. We have absolutly no starting caliber dt's on our roster right now.