Alabama Church arsonists nabbed.

I thought these arson attacks were supposedly the work of jewsish black anti-christian homosexual democrats.  Hmmmph.  Go figure.

622064[/snapback]

Not sure what a Jewsish is. But otherwise it describes you to a tee. :rolleyes:

Just waiting for the hand-wringers to ooze from the woodwork and tell us about how we must understand today's troubled youth... :rolleyes:

621514[/snapback]

I really do think we have a major misunderstanding of today's youth. We fail to understand that most of their "issues" can be resolved with either a smack upside the head or a boot on the arse.

I really do think we have a major misunderstanding of today's youth.  We fail to understand that most of their "issues" can be resolved with either a smack upside the head or a boot on the arse.

622198[/snapback]

The articles will soon be showing up in my newspaper about parents agonizing about their precious ones getting in trouble during their "Spring Break" vacations to Florida. It doesn't seem to occur to them to not pay to send their kiddies there in the first place. :rolleyes:

See also the angst about fat and sugar-laden school lunches (doesn't take a lot effort to make a peanut butter sandwich and throw it into a paper bag along with an apple and give it to Junior or Juniorette along with a quarter for a half-pint of milk)

. :)

The day before the arrests, authorities spoke with Cloyd's parents, Kimberly and Michael Cloyd. The father said his son admitted that "he knew who did it and he was there," according to court papers

WTF???

Way to teach values, Dad. Had they not tracked the tires, mommy and daddy would have sat on this?

WTF???

Way to teach values, Dad. Had they not tracked the tires, mommy and daddy would have sat on this?

622215[/snapback]

That's what I was thinking, so you have a bunch or rich derelict kids running around with no inhibitions, looking for something to do because they are bored. Sounds like the 60s, only they didn't have a Vietnam War or a McCarthy to protest...wait! Oh man we have really sunk to a new level.

Guess the guy who wrote "Rioting Mainly for Fun and Profit" was right!

That's what I was thinking, so you have a bunch or rich derelict kids running around with no inhibitions, looking for something to do because they are bored. Sounds like the 60s, only they didn't have a Vietnam War or a McCarthy to protest...wait!  Oh man we have really sunk to a new level.

Guess the guy who wrote "Rioting Mainly for Fun and Profit" was right!

622288[/snapback]

I always preferred "Steal This Book". Gotta love old Abbie.

I am not sure why that matters.  Sounds very racist on your part to even state that.

622044[/snapback]

Meaning they will get the book thrown at them, and no one will make excuses for them.

Which is they way it should be.

Concern about the perpetrators' upbring and social environment only are brought into it when the criminals are part of a perceived victim class.

Example: The thugs who burned France, destroyed property, and even killed someone, where described by the BBC as:

"Frustrated and desperate youths who feel left out of French society"

Can't beat the classics.

622320[/snapback]

Ever read a book about Denis Kucinich when he was mayor of Cleveland, something called Crisis Politics...

It was interesting about an anti-establishment guy, still is a left wingnut, fighting a corporation over a municipal electric company. Led to his demise as mayor, but still a very interesting read about local hard ball politics.