Does anyone read Bill Simmons on ESPN.com?

ACor58

I am a huge Simmons fan, he is probably the best sports / pop culture writer I have read. Anyway. I made it into the mailbag...

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story...=simmons/060308

621358[/snapback]

Well I was going to say congrats.....except you asked him to write MORE about the NBA?!?!?!?!?!?!? :):P:w00t:

Aside from the fact that I'd rather read about cockroach racing, Simmons writes about almost nothing else but the NBA from January - August (or whenever that stupid sport ends). It's the main reason I stopped looking for his column on a regular basis. Sorry, but I gotta go with Bo from NC on this one. :w00t:

Well I was going to say congrats.....except you asked him to write MORE about the NBA?!?!?!?!?!?!?  :blink:  :blink:  :blink: 

Aside from the fact that I'd rather read about cockroach racing, Simmons writes about almost nothing else but the NBA from January - August (or whenever that stupid sport ends).  It's the main reason I stopped looking for his column on a regular basis.  Sorry, but I gotta go with Bo from NC on this one.    :D

621415[/snapback]

I wasn't Sarju in the Netherlands .... I wrote about The Knicks and the WWE, scroll down.