Maryland Terps Training Video

hmm.... just worked for me.

621307[/snapback]

Working now...thanks.

The highlight video is old...but, the training vid is new to me. Interesting (but, WARNING...long and kinda slow).

Dramatic increases in strength - "freaky" musculature. I guess I'm just a cynic but all that link did was make me more wary of the guy.

Dramatic increases in strength - "freaky" musculature.  I guess I'm just a cynic but all that link did was make me more wary of the guy.

621414[/snapback]

Hes already improved on his bests. 4.41 then, now he runs 4.38. This guy is going to get bigger, faster, and stronger. How do we not draft this guy, especially when Kevin Everett is our only real TE, and he is a 3rd round draft pick comming off an ACL.

I'm very happy to see this in the SF boards, and hope it is in their front office notebooks too. I might be happy with Davis if he is the best available at #8, but I would love to see him in the to 7 with SF or Oakland picking him.

If he is in the top seven with Bush, three QBs, Hawk, and Brick, it would mean Mario Williams is ours.

Mario Williams > Brick > Davis > Ngata, so I'm looking forward to Ngata being available for whoever is picking at #9. I don't know enough about Hawk, but I'm really hoping none of the three QBs falls out of the top 7 messing things up.

Dramatic increases in strength - "freaky" musculature.  I guess I'm just a cynic but all that link did was make me more wary of the guy.

621414[/snapback]

It's funny you say that because I had the total opposite reaction. I was sold on that we need to fix our lines as much as possible. I thought there was no way we could take a TE. But that video is amazing. It's a shame that because of the steriod boom that people are skeptical of someone rapidly improving. Davis is just a freak of nature who seems like he works his butt off. On top of that, he seems like a good guy and a leader, something this team could use. I'm sold. Get him Marv. :rolleyes: