Boxing

Frez

The word is he's a journeyman who only fights tomato cans and is eventually going to regret carrying on the charade.

620945[/snapback]

You hop in the ring with him tough guy. :blink:

Who is VA?

What is he/she taking for meds?

Then I'll answer......... :blink:

621676[/snapback]

VABills and his retort to my "golf sucks" was "I'll play you anytime." Made about as much sense to me as you telling me I should challenge Mesi because I think he's a fraud and is likely to end up having to relearn to tie his shoes if he keeps fighting. Call me crazy for thinking someone with a serious brain injury should stop getting punched in the melon for money.

Jesus, did you take some of VA's medicine?  Ridiculously dumb retort.

621640[/snapback]

I agree. Apparently we can no longer bash a WR's speed if we can't run a 4.3 forty ourselves. Or we can't bash any O-linemen unless we weigh 360 and can benchpress 225 30 times.

Mesi needs to run for some local cousel position in Buffalo (people have heard of him, they'll vote), and just fade away into some $50,000 a year job with good benefits. That, or get back into the ring and have his brain explode. One or the other.

I agree. Apparently we can no longer bash a WR's speed if we can't run a 4.3 forty ourselves. Or we can't bash any O-linemen unless we weigh 360 and can benchpress 225 30 times.

Mesi needs to run for some local cousel position in Buffalo (people have heard of him, they'll vote), and just fade away into some $50,000 a year job with good benefits. That, or get back into the ring and have his brain explode. One or the other.

621687[/snapback]

True......cant anyone remember Jerry Quarry?? For God sake this guy could end up a mumbling idiot wandering around downtown. Seriously.