Bruins vs Sabres

Have I mentioned in the last hour how much Rory Fitzpatrick sucks? Bruins goal number two is a direct result of a perfect screen by ol' RF. There's no way we're going anywhere in the playoffs if he's playing a regular shift.

Nice call against Vanek, too. Tanabe pushed him into Thomas. Of course, Bruin's color comentard sees it as another excellent call.

Of course, Bruin's color comentard sees it as another excellent call.

620742[/snapback]

Not them again. Great. I'll have to watch it later with the sound off. Thursday's the deadline hopefully we'll p/u that much needed defenseman.

Not them again. Great.  I'll have to watch it later with the sound off.  Thursday's the deadline hopefully we'll p/u that much needed defenseman.

620746[/snapback]

The whining continues now that Vanek has tied the game. During the goal, Goon Gill cross checks Drury in the neck but the only mention is Vanek possibly interfering with Thomas (with no teddy anywhere near him and at least a foot above the blue). Gill actually left Vanek to perform his stupidity. Hilarious. It's like these guys have never seen hockey before.

But hey, he did mention the inverted triangle - a staple of guys who can't think and talk at the same time.

Hey, dunno if any of you have Sirius (think you said you can't get it up your way, AD?), but the Buffalo/GR feed is on 122... right now (2nd intermission), Brad's doing the highlights and ripping on the refs.

Hey, dunno if any of you have Sirius (think you said you can't get it up your way, AD?), but the Buffalo/GR feed is on 122... right now (2nd intermission), Brad's doing the highlights and ripping on the refs.

620757[/snapback]

They won't bill an Alaska address. In fairness, the officiating has been bad both ways. I don't think it's decided the game to this point.

Classic example of RF's "suckitude". Bruins shoot the puck in on net. RF is the closest dman and Miller sees that. Instead of pushing it off, he simply covers it. Now ol' RF takes his SECOND third period penalty. Thankfully Leetch just took a marginal penalty to even it back up.

I know its been asked before...but I'll ask it again...why is Rory Fitzpatrick still on this team?

We can only hope that Darcy is on the phones right now, trying to get another D-man in here so we can bury the Fitzpatrick Experiment.

620782[/snapback]

I think he's more praying that Kalinen comes back soon...

Poor Jack and Brick. Heading home with no points. Damn officials. Sabres record vs Bruins: 5-0 this season. Maybe they bring out the Sesame St/Pooh jerseys for the next go around. Then we can wear our "can you see our logo from Pennsyltucky?" thirds for the all time worst NHL sweater matchup ever.