Part Time Congress/Tues to Thurs group

I am not so sure, they used to frame things in a way that even up in the Senate the last four years we used to squirm at.  Sure they don't give Bush much of a free ride, didn't give Clinton one either, but their bias seemed to be more towards congressional GOP.

Not always and their editorial folks were all over the map, some biases I obviously liked, others I didn't.  But we still think they gave way too much deference to the House.

621239[/snapback]

Yeah well it now is very and obviously skewed against anything conservative.

They have the daily B word session with Elanor Holmes Norton which is the daily, DC should be a state and congress is screwing us again in the budget. 365 days a year of this.

They have ask the mayor with DC.

They have VA ask the governer which they started once Warner was in office but not before him when there were repubs in office.

However they do not have ask the governer with Marylands governer, who happens to be republican.

They have Moran on weekly to discuss House issues, yet there are plenty of other congressmen in the area, yet they take one of the most hypocritical and contenscious congressmen in office.

Then they have their Mike Buchanans, etc.... whose only only role is to go on there and continually bash the republican party and administration.

While I agree they sued to be a little more centered, under Reagan, Clinton and Bush I. They have become nothing more then a liberal whine station. It's quite humerous actually.